Sister Time!

fruitbat

isn't it weird seeing your sister in almost see-through clothing?  (Y)

lol, probably not...i just wouldn't wanna see mine like that  :lol:

Naa not really. I think the nicest pics of her are in clothes anyway :D ? think the nicest ones are in clothes anyway.

Some of them are crap.. but i guess its down to what shes been asked to wear and who the photographer is

:) And yes.. Alot of people say we look similar :D LOL :D

Also- What do you guys think to the website? My sisters boyfriend made it. Any areas of the site u found didnt work particularly well?

Sharn

isn't it weird seeing your sister in almost see-through clothing?  (Y)

lol, probably not...i just wouldn't wanna see mine like that  :lol:

Naa not really. I think the nicest pics of her are in clothes anyway :D ? think the nicest ones are in clothes anyway.

Some of them are crap.. but i guess its down to what shes been asked to wear and who the photographer is

:) And yes.. Alot of people say we look similar :D LOL :D

Also- What do you guys think to the website? My sisters boyfriend made it. Any areas of the site u found didnt work particularly well?

Sharn

One suggestion to the site i noticed that made it look slightly less un-professional; Maybe when you click the images to make them larger, maybe do it so they somehow open in the flash-frames... Or open in a new window, which also has a layout...

Apart from that, it was a really well done site, awsome use of flash. :lol:

Mike. :D

If you move your mouse a bit more to the side it will scroll a lot faster, I nearly got bumped with the scrollbar, but it's fast.

I worked that out, but it's still too damn slow. I like to be able to just be at the left or right almost instantly (like with a regular scroll bar)

Meh, It's not exactly a big deal, it took me longer to type up these posts :D :D

sharn, her site i thought was well user freindly wich is good because flash sites are more looks over practicality with what ive experianced and this was good. the only thing i didnt like was the whole design didnt fit into my montior and i have to scroll down a bit to see some of it (21inch monitor)

guy

What resolution are you running?  It fits fine on my 17" monitor.  If you're running 800x600 on that monitor, you should give it to someone who will ake more use of it  (Y)

LOL thats what I was thinking! :D

800x600 on a 21" must look.... gah! :D

why can nobody manage to not comment about jenn.

jenn posts, and a load of lads start goin oooo i'd love to go out with you jenn, ooo, you're fine, ooo, you can sit on my face anytime etc etc.

if she was in your face you'd probably say jack shit!

john

Well its unlikely that ill ever meet her, but i'd say it to her face, she would 100% GET IT!

I'm single now after 2 years so I'm on the prowl.... (watch out girls, and boys :D ) LOL

OY! u never mentioned the fit house mates!!!! They work in bar ba's with u? if so, im comin over Canterbury sat night  :D  :D"

They don't work in Baa Bar's with me, and they're back at home now - returning when term starts......although they're moving out to another house :D

I know shit-loads of fit girls here in Canterbury - the ratio of guys:girls = 1:4 (so we're in high demand.......)

• 3 weeks later...