I Posted This Topic, This Time Last Year :)

Joe Papasnap Maher

About the Geek comments, if you wanted to become a professional painter, you would paint lots, yes, I want to become a Professional Graphic Designer, so a computer means a lot to me, as its what I use as my media, so, stfu :) .

i have no doubt that it's a very nice computer and that it will help progress your future career no end but when you publish its exact specifications trying to outdo someone... its just a bit ... sad

OLI

About the Geek comments, if you wanted to become a professional painter, you would paint lots, yes, I want to become a Professional Graphic Designer, so a computer means a lot to me, as its what I use as my media, so, stfu :) .

The computer means jack shit in graphics design....

I should know, 90% of my stuff is done on an old white box with 20gb hard disk and 256 ram, and a big old ctr screen... not to mention mac TFT screens are hardly the graphics designers choice, lol!

Anyway, i don't want to go off topic here :P

Sounds cool joe, I went to canada about 3 years ago now, but in the summer. It was a nice place, the bit I saw anyway.

My aunti just migrated out to the vogue mountains on the border of france, which is ment to be a really good place for sking / snowboarding, it's also great becase my dad works for an import / export company and gets to travel free with his family on the goods ships in the living quaters, meaning bar the price of petrol holiday there will be totally free! :D

Though to be honest i'd can't snowboard to save my life. I can ski a bit, but just can't stay upright on a board. I have a mate who's really good on both, backflips off the jumps and stuff :P

People, its 1.am and this tomorrow, ill be waiting up for the minicab to pick us up to take us to the airport...

So..unless i post in the morning ( highley likely )

Ill be thinking off you, and mite even just find a comp to post on over there :P :P

Btw leaving tomoz, so wont be online tomoz people.

Bye Bye

Touch choice, great sports, great nightlife and general good fun, or staying at home with a computer.

Shit I'm jealous of Jon.

Skiing beats snowboarding hands down, so much more graceful.:P

And I'm shit at snowboarding, it just ends up hurting my coxxyx lots! :P

As for the Pro graphic designer, have you thought about how hard and competitive the field is and the sheer amount of very talented people doing it? Not to mention the fact that most of these have done A level graphics, or even do it at Uni.

Shit, I have done A-level graphic design and I'm bonk!

Enjoy the skiing Joe.

Joel

As for the Pro graphic designer, have you thought about how hard and competitive the field is and the sheer amount of very talented people doing it? Not to mention the fact that most of these have done A level graphics, or even do it at Uni.

I guess that is why I am in my second year of a BTEC at College and am going to Uni next year.

This is also for video editing, not commercial stuff obviously.

Hahah, not long now people.. :">

aDam this post is for you ,,just to annoy you :P

This WILL be the last post from me fir 2 weeks now..so erm bye bye (Y)

JOE

(postin from my old local bike shop in southend, the owner being, who im going on holiday with B) and all my other mates from southend :- )

Bye Bye

Hehe

This time friday, i would of set out upon my quest to drive to southend/canvey, and from there depart to a far far away land they call  "CANADA"

OH yer baby, 12 days of ripping it up on some canadian rockys :P(snowboarding, none of that skiing poo)

So yer, i hope your all jealous  :P  and if you aint , then ..erm (Y)  then uve never been a true actionpacked/fun/exciting holiday  B)

so , i will actually make this a thread and ask the question. lol

Is anyone else going skiing/snowboarding, anytime soon, and where abouts are you going :P??

A VERY EXCITED JOE  :">

You dont worry about it when you have lived there :P

A trip there seems like a visit to my home ground!

LOL nah just joking mate! I miss the good old snow boarding, hhavent been for a while, i used to get taught through P.E lesson like once every two weeks!

Was rather lussshhhhhhhhh

Have u ever been Edmonton Alberta? thats where i lived had a massive shopping mall, The biggest in the world!

Nothing compared to the rockies!!!!!!f**kin cold though

Tom :-

• 2 weeks later...

PEOPLE IM BACK :-

hOME SWEET HOME

holiday was mint, AS expected, and i even got frostbite on my cheek in -34 snowwy conditions :( buts its healed up now...

So erm yer, ill gte p[ics up when i can arsed..

But im homoe now, and back on forum to piss you all off again

mwhahahah (Y)

oh yeah man, i've got 10 days snowboarding in germany in feb and its cost me the grand total (all inclusive, lift passes, accom, flights...the lot) £65

then i've got 6 days winter mountaineering in scotland starting the day after i get back from germany

then i've got a weeks canoeing in scotland in may

followed by 2 weeks in canada at the end of may/beggining of june

then i've got 2 weeks in america

follwed shortly by 10 days in chamonix

followed by a summer of un and then uni...

so no i'm not going on holiday much this year :(