Danny Butler Signs For Onza

StuntMan_Stan

Theres a few small changes pencilled in as well at the moment, including:

Standard headtube.

1 piece CNCd chainstay yoke and BB shell.

73mm BB shell (no more BB spacers, better tyre clearance).

Possibility of internally routed cables.

More work in the top yoke.

Standard headtube eh? Was the integrated/internal thingamy jig not strong enough or something? Or is it purely for a wider range of headsets? I reckon the cable routing is a bad idea surely sticking two bloody great holes in the toptube is going to greatly weaken it? + who cares where there cables go? Although mine have taken the lacquer off my frame :angry:

Pete

I really wanna be able to backflip. Not arsed if it's on a trials bike, BMX, or snowboard, but it looks ace. I'd never try it on a bike though, I think snowboard might be my only option - snow is soft! Better get practising! Seriously, that's pretty well done from Martyn - looked very smooth.

P.S. That Onza looks niiiiice.

Was he riding it at all?

He rode it for the first time today at the EBTC trial. He rode well considering it was the first proper ride on it. Still getting used to the slightly shorter back end though. But by the end of the day he was fine on it.

Do OnZa have any plans of making a small bike, like Ashleys (or maybe a 16" wheeled bike) to try and introduce youngsters into the sport?

Ashley's bike is a T-Lite short, with all normal parts on it (except the carbon forks)

Edited by Badboy

Ashley's bike is a T-Lite short, with all normal parts on it (except the carbon forks)

Ah ok, I was under the impression Ashleys was a prototype frame they made that was so short that they gave it to him to ride 'cause no one else was small enough to.

Ah ok, I was under the impression Ashleys was a prototype frame they made that was so short that they gave it to him to ride 'cause no one else was small enough to.

That would've been the copy of the Coust they made him.

He is now on a proper T-Lite Onza, just a short one! lol