Sorry... Leeson Help Me With What Colour To Chose

HarshRider

Hello everyone as you can see i have striped my leeson down ready to be sent off to clive for repaired and to re sprayed etc!

here she is

gallery_970_7_103127.jpg

now i have been thinking on what colour for ages now! and ive come down to silver, orange or yellow? with blue leeson stickers!

any body wanna help with photoshop etc if they fancy helping me! i just cant decided :S

cheers Rich

awaits for this to be closed! (im not doing this to just show of my bike :mellow: )

opps keep this one deleate the other

Votes go here!

Silver- 2

Orange- 1

Yellow- 3

leave it striped- 4

Gun metal- 1

please please please dont get orange, its such a horrid colour :mellow:

I would go with silver personally

hehe i was thinking orange to be completly abit differnt... and its a nice bright colour! whicj i like!

i also wouldnt like blue as thats the previous colour of the frame! and it was horride to :S

Rich

Depends what you want, if you want a nice looking bike in general, go silver. If you want a fun, funky bike, go orragne.

I wouldn't go yellow though. :S"

My vote goes to silver.

:mellow:

Get it gunmetal grey now Steves got rid of his awsome lookin spray job! Rich why do you choose the worst colour schemes :D Yellow: Gash, Orange: Gash and theres a guy on here with an orange coust, Silver: Lamo, Alex has a nice lookin' leeson :S Get something a bit more original!

James :mellow:

hehe i was thinking orange to be completly abit differnt... and its a nice bright colour! whicj i like!

judders has just got an orange 609 so it woldnt be all that orginal. I'd get yellow!

I've never seen a pearly white Leeson. Could be worth photoshopping..

Umm mines white :mellow: ?

thanks for the responce so far!

i do quite like it how it is... however there is a random braze mark on the top tube which resembles a face :turned: so thats why i was considering getting it silver...also it needs repairing by leeson as well so i was going to get a paint job at the same time :)

cheers Rich

*Votes added to the pole... i would photoshop but i just cant!*

Dont mock my photoshopping skills please :"> I dont normally recolour stuff...

gallery_4176_898_15262.jpg

I like grey! It looks good! Sorry about the state of the Leeson Sticker but I just wanted to see what it looked like with the blue, same as your hubs :). I like this colour scheme!

gallery_4176_898_44549.jpg

This was the nicest orange I could get...It looks ok, but doesn't really suit...go for grey!

James :turned:

Rich get on msn! God sake man!

Yeah I know what you mean but Steve (24" guy) 's leeson looked lush when he got it in grey! You should so do it with the blue stickers :) Looks pimpage! If you get orange, get black forks... If you get grey I'd say stick with the current look :S I like it, kinda like Boon's forks when he'd just got them laqured!

James :turned:

EDIT: Oh and if you get orange, you'll need new coloured componants :P Blue would look silly :P I know Im a fasion victim :-"

Edited by zoojames

Get a picture of Bono's Leeson if you can, his is yellow and looks well sweet. Never seen another yellow one before. Tez has got an orange Brisa and it looks funky... for a Brisa lol. Silver's always kewl but abit boring.

EDIT:

large.php?file=engbp8d2pndhjfgk0hp7268fh.jpg

Not the best picture, but you sort of get what it's like.

Edited by CH!P

I did this for someone (Spunkey_mukey_boy I think) and he hasn't got back to me yet, its a leeson in orange (from baremetal I think too)

gallery_1235_745_12099.jpg

I think it looks awesome that colour, go for it :turned:

Corish

Edited by Corish