Happy Slap

aust

fookin twatty townies i so wanna hit one with my driveside crank!lol good one though top job. i havnt seen any of this happy slappers thing around where i live but im sure one day it will be here.

you see if it does and any of us 'boggers' (inbred chav phrase) fight back a hundred more chavs theyre related to will come after us! :turned:

Shame we're never likely to see the footage of that fool getting what he deserved.

Sorry but no, that's wrong. Stooping to the levels of those who have wronged you is just plain wrong and makes you no better than them.

Sorry to be a fart but I really can't stand violence of any kind other than self-defence. This clearly was NOT self-defence and consequently I find it hard to believe that normal human beings actually get pleasure from this type of thing. It's sick, I'm sorry but it is.

Sure after he slapped you, you could've twatted him on the nose ONCE but to continually assault him is both illegal and unnecessary. Sure if he kept coming at you... but one reflex action should be enough.

Not on really. (Y)

Sorry but no, that's wrong. Stooping to the levels of those who have wronged you is just plain wrong and makes you no better than them.

Sorry to be a fart but I really can't stand violence of any kind other than self-defence. This clearly was NOT self-defence and consequently I find it hard to believe that normal human beings actually get pleasure from this type of thing. It's sick, I'm sorry but it is.

Sure after he slapped you, you could've twatted him on the nose ONCE but to continually assault him is both illegal and unnecessary. Sure if he kept coming at you... but one reflex action should be enough.

Sorry I disagree completly

I'm completely against violence, i've never been in a fight myself and dont ever plan to but I think Aust is totally justified in what he did, he only hit him three times from what I understand from his post. If I was in the same situation I would like to think I would have done the same thing (although in reality this is exceedingly unlikely) the more people stand up to the people carrying out random acts of violence the less likely it is they are going to happen.

I know that if some of the scum in my school got a few good beatings off stragers they would probably calm down a bit.

A bit like animals. They learn from experience.

Cat shits on your carpet, rub its' nose in it. It'll soon learn to stop.

And I bet some of these people have around the same amount of intelligence as a cat with shit on its nose.

Sorry I disagree completly

I'm completely against violence, i've never been in a fight myself and dont ever plan to but I think Aust is totally justified in what he did, he only hit him three times from what I understand from his post. If I was in the same situation I would like to think I would have done the same thing (although in reality this is exceedingly unlikely) the more people stand up to the people carrying out random acts of violence the less likely it is they are going to happen.

Yeah ditto that, most of the time i'd dis-agree. But in this case i think it was just.

And I bet some of these people have around the same amount of intelligence as a cat with shit on its nose.

Ha!

Anyway, first ive heard of 'happy slaps' (well by strangers anyway, fine if its amongst mates :deej:). Think he got what he deserved, its not like Aust wasnt provoked.. good work (Y)

Are you insulting my cat? (Y) :D :deej: :D

But yeh they act like animals, tis a shame to see people debasing themselves. :deej: Ruining life for themselves and others. I wish there was an easy solution, but the only ones I know of involve the re-education of society. Not an easy task from what I've heard.

But the really sad thing is that they can be very smart about making other people suffer.

It *WAS* one of these...

720720.jpg

Gonna do a shitload of damage that  (Y)"

Keep yer grubby mitts of my post, Marky boy! :deej:

In my defense:

The pic was darker, and it was only a thumbnail when I saw it so I couldn't see the BB's :deej:

ahaha i think thats what done it... i have been watching that for the past week or so.. watching k1 etc.. due to i do alot of fighting.. (boxing etc) and its like my second hobby away from trials

k1 just makes me wanna go and punch a chav in the head its great !

So why didn't you block his hit?

Maybe he didn't think he was about to get twatted in the face? OR he did flinch when he went to hit him, i blatantly wouldn't have stood there not moved in the slightest while this kid went for a punch in the face. Hes not going to put two arms up to his face, start bouncing and stinging like a bee to the rocky theme tune when people record him on the phone.

Edited by Tim

Maybe he didn't think he was about to get twatted in the face? OR he did flinch when he went to hit him, i blatantly wouldn't have stood there not moved in the slightest while this kid went for a punch in the face. Hes not going to put two arms up to his face, start bouncing and stinging like a bee to the rocky theme tune when people record him on the phone.

Disagree. If, like he said, he'd seen "the driver walking towards me in a very threatening way" he should have been ready/on guard. Someone who boxes (even for a hobby) would instinctively try and block a hit in a situation like that. I mean, this other guy's hit can't have been up to much if he let himself get decked afterwards.