George Bush

Extreme_biker0

Anyone see one the news how George Bush fell off his bike riding around Gleneagles? :"> Quite sad how it makes the news, but funny none the less! (Y)

It's good to know you can ride bikes better than him though, i think it's kind of wierd. Then again most people could do a better job of being president. :S

He's quite into mountain biking coincidentally. Gets out on his bike very often, he has agents to follow him around and a helicopter on standby incase anything happens to him or he is needed urgently. As for bailing, meh happens to all bikers at some point, and who can blame him for taking advantage of our amazing singletrack hehe.

was this recent or was it the one from ages ago?

the one from ages ago was funny becasue apparently he was ok cos he was using his "mouth guard".

LMAO who the hell wears a gumsheild whilst riding a bike.

wimp.

The president of the most powerful country in the world?

In the good old days the leader of the most powerful country in the world would run into battle weilding a sword and take one for the team.

Now they ponce around on a girls bike wearing a gum sheild???

LAME.

I wonder what would happen to me if i ran outta the trees pretended to 'trip' and pushed him off, although it would be hard to disguise it as a accident cos i would be laughing to hard.

The presidential bike suffered some damage, McClellan said, so Bush rode back to the hotel in a Secret Service vehicle.

HAHAHAHA the 'presidential bike', i wonder what's so special about it. Maybe they should fit some stabilisers whilst they fix the damage.

Edited by RicH_87

But wait a sec... if a pretzel can get through and try to kill the president, what's stopping - say - a person? Anyway, how come none of his bodyguards tried doing anything to help him? I can't imagine he'd actually be left alone for any length of time, just like any other two-year-old*.

*Mental age.