Looting Or Finding?

Sameer

Yahoo! newspage

For those who are lazy:

Appearing two-thirds through the program, West took the government to task, claiming "George Bush doesn't care about black people."

Comedian Mike Myers was paired with West for a 90-second segment that began with Myers speaking of Katrina's devastation. Then, to Myers' evident surprise, West began a rant by saying, "I hate the way they portray us in the media. If you see a black family, it says they're looting. See a white family, it says they're looking for food."

While allowing that "the Red Cross is doing everything they can," West — who delivered an emotional outburst at the American Music Awards after he was snubbed for an award — declared that government authorities are intentionally dragging their feet on aid to the Gulf Coast. Without getting specific, he added, "They've given them permission to go down and shoot us."

After he stated, "George Bush doesn't care about black people," the camera cut away to comedian Chris Tucker.

yep that is 100% racist (Y) its written by 2 different companies so they obviously didnt go for a chat in each others house "right lets be racist"its just how different people put it some say looting some say finding my point is its 2 different articles from 2 different people how is that racist ? artilcle 1=ap,artilcle 2=afs

Edited by alex!beastytrials

Maybe but to be honest looting and finding can be used to mean the same bloody thing

The black person couldn't exactly walk into his local offie and say; "ok ill have....... a bottle of wine, two bottle of cokes, 20 B+H and some mints...... I've only got a $50 note is that a problen?"

Tis called survival of the fittest alla that

West began a rant by saying, "I hate the way they portray us in the media. If you see a black family, it says they're looting. See a white family, it says they're looking for food."

I wouldn't be surprised if Sameer had read that before going off to find his lash-up evidence to back it up. A quick search on Google with the right words...

It's always black people moaning. Was that Kanye West they're referring to? Every other rap song has stuff about persecution and rubbish like that. Ever look into how many black slave owners there were in South America? Ever look at the skin colour of the guys who SOLD the slaves? No, that's all carefully forgotten.

We all discriminate one way or another, don't lose sleep over it.

I hate old people that drive, because they drive like shit. (I'm sure they don't all drive like it, but hey, I still discriminate.)

Racism is just another form of discrimination.

I hate Chavs, i don't like small yappy dogs, I don't like BMW drivers, I don't like Moped riders, I don't like the French... The list goes on, i'm sure they aren't all bad, but we discriminate.

That's the way it is.

Exactly. The answer in this case is, of course, Sameer.

It's like if you see a black guy and say to someone, "He looks like Robert Mugabe" nine times out of ten they'll say "Rascist...", but if you see a white guy and say "Look, there's Hitler!" they laugh! So who took exception to the person's colour??

People are too afraid. Like my girlfriend nearly wet herself when I said loudly how much I hate Islam when we were in this bar. Earlier I'd said I hate Christianity and she hadn't said a word...

It's Fear, boys and girls...

lol^^^ racism is just silly, what we really need is ethnic cleansing though, really, if there were no black people then noone would be racist. but then you got you koreans japs etc.

or another crazy idea. if the govenment ran a breading plan so everybody turned out not black, not whight but greyish :ermm:

lol that was a joke, chilll winston

Or... whites out of Africa, blacks out of America. Stay out of each others way and let the blacks all rape and pillage themselves. Like they used to before we rescued a few hundred boatloads of them and gave them jobs to do, and free jeans...

Ouch. I think the mojority of people in this forum may just consider that as racisum. Just letting you know.

Chears

You forgetting that black people CAN be born in America/UK?

*shock horror*

So to "go back where they came from" they'd just be staying where they are?

Wasn't really aimed at black people, more the Asians (as in Idian people from Asia, not Chinese/Manchurian etc) who complain we don't teach their language/religion/cooking or whatever in our schools. Then they cut themselves off in areas that are completely populated by Asians and force white people out (Don't say they don't) then complain that they aren't accepted in society. That's right, they are just a little bit thick.