Online Pc Test

Smo™

13% of systems are better than mine

as danny said, shame it doesnt take account of the speed your graphics card is running and what pipe configuration, as on paper mine is poo but its unlocked and overclocked like a mofo.

must say thats a mighty fine spec pc youve got yourself there SMO, only slight change i'd make is to an amd processor, but meh that will perform damn well.

my 3d mark compares

05 compare

03 compare

01 compare

and btw overclocking isnt really about fine tuning the componants its about running them above their specification to gain performance benefits of higher clock speeds :)

at a guess it uses the componants that make up your system, as CPU useage stays rock bottom so its not running any tests.

ill run this on my other systems when i get back to uni, i'd be interested to see what a 50% spec system would be as that, you would think, would be the average system in the world.

Ditto. In fact my year old PC pwns Smo's brand new (And probably twice as expensive) one :)

Your system is among the top 4% of all systems scanned by the Game Advisor. My PC is a year old and I don't know how it beat Smo's. But meh :S

Maybe it's free disk space? The scan didn't read my partitions, just the C Drive. There's more like 490GB free, instead of 90 something.

But then again, you have a nice computer :D

wooo, mine was better than I expected, although I did pay a lot for it quite recently

Processor AMD Athlon 64 2203MHz

Display Card ATI RADEON 9800 PRO

Memory 1024MB

Operating System Microsoft Windows XP

Free Disk Space 87.45GB

Display Card Memory 128MB

Display Driver Version 6.14.10.6467

DirectX Version 9.0c

Optical Drive CD/DVD

Sound Card SoundMAX Digital Audio

Your system is among the top 5% of all systems scanned by the Game Advisor.

Don't mean to put you all down but that test is inaccurate. Said i had 1602 mhz of Cpu when ive got 1600ghz. and erm the drive space listed was wrong!

Now the fact is it said 90% of people that had taken the test had better pc's then mine. Now ive found out that some of the computers ive been on have a better spec then mine yet mine is faster. So only us people will know how fast our pc is.

Not asking for an argument by the way!

Chears!

Nick!

83% are better, but then again, 83% of them probably weren't installed with ME at first 'cos XP wasn't out, then ugpraded to XP, have never been defragged, etc. :unsure:

I just use my computer to do some picture stuff, go on the ol' interweb and erm... talk on MSN?

Not like I've got hugely exacting standards (N)