Steve-a - New Video

Steve-A

Firstly heres the link > http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/bike-trials/steve_a5.mpg

http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=filebrowser/wombatovich

This is a video I have put together of my riding over the summer months, and into autumn. Its taken a while due to my bike falling apart on a regular basis.

Thanks to the guys at Pashley for lending me a frmae while my Leeson was beeing repaired (Y) and even more thanks to Clive for fixing and improving my Leeson for free :(

Thanks josephine for putting it on tv.isg

Someone's got X-ups dialled :( (Y)

I'm sorry to put it like this steve, but I really do enjoy watching you crash. :P

Ace editing and camera shots, and that 180 spin to 180 sidehop to front wheel adn off again at 1.33... :o

Keep 'em coming man.

Rich

P.S. Oh, and I also enjoyed the invisible bike clips at 2.32. :P

Once again an awesome video steve, Have to say the x-up on my trampoline pretty much made it for me, lol. That bar snap is as funny as the first time i saw it, and i think you should be grateful your front cable didn't snap, otherwise i thing you would have done a full pirroet and got abuse for doing ballet in a trials vid. One day my video will be done and ill throw in some trampoline maneuvers for you (Y)

Keep up the good riding!!!

Ian

I can't lie, some of it's sketchy, some of it's harsh, and some of it looks forced, but i f**king love it everytime. I used to watch you're 20" videos loads, and i still couldn't tell you why, but there's something about you're riding thats so chilled and flowing, and it totally comes across like you just ride to ride, not to go tuck the biggest sidehop or the crazyest drop gap.

I think it's cool the way you ride and try different things, some of it doesn't come across as amazing, or daring, but it's just more enjoyable to watch and its something people can look at and think, yeh i might try that next time i'm out, where as not many people can say the same about 54" sidehops and 5ft hooks.

Like that little square bench thing, i think it's been in all you're videos, i bet it something you've spent hours on just messing about, however most riders nowadays would ride right past it on the lookout for the next biggest drop gap or next highest tap.

well anyway, rambled a little, so yeh, keep it up. :( (Y)

There's already one up there though? :o

Anyway, great video :( Gutted you used that song as it was a potential one for me, but you suited it better than I ever could.

Nice to see a good, well edited, "fun" looking video instead of "drop gap drop gap drop gap" constantly. Good to see life apart from CLS/Tunni wannabes (Y)

Keep on keepin' on, Mr. A.

The tune if Now its Time, by Adequate7.

I've tried riding bmx, but I just dont get on with it, I've got one, and I can ride it, but I can ride my trials bike just as well in all situations, and much better in some. I do like riding trials, and thats what I ride, I just add some variation in there too.

Oh My Gosh! <_<

That was the first video i've enjoyed watching for ages, actually it might be the first video i've enjoyed watching. Nice one dude, i love your riding style... it looks like you and the bike are completely joined together instead of being two seperate things, your riding just flows!