Grips

1-modd-1

Small hands? ..............You should check the `Try-All` Foam or Rubber grips from Tarty Bikes. 27mm diameter - £7 a pop!! SWEET! http://tartybikes.co.uk/products.php?product=grips

I bought a set of each last week!

Foam Grips - Comfy, very thin, never slip or twist on the bar, soft foam ensures a full/tight grip, lacking in that `taccy` feel of rubber though! :P :-

Rubber Grips - Basic thin rubber `taccy` feel grip! Still great! :lol:

Now where can I find some Toxin grips?? They look good to!

I ride with ODI ruffian lock on grips. They never move once you lock them down and they are relatively thin in comparison with a lot of other grips (not as thin as the super thin tryall or other trials ones) I have heard they wear out rather quickly, but i havent noticed that much at all. :P

Meh dont worry too much about them i have standard Saracen 1s but i really like them because they have worn down close to the bar and feel like you holding the bar so you get a lot more controll, instead of feeling like you have to wrap your hands all the way rounhd if you get me

I use lizard skin lock on grips.They are the best I have ever used i`ve tried try all rubber grips ,monty foam grips,profile grips,and monty rubber grips.But they don`t beat the lizard skin lock on`s.They have a pretty soft compound so they don`t hurt your hands , they don`t wear down fast at all.They are lock ons so they don`t slide down your bars.You can buy them from www.evanscycles.com.

Cheers

Deonn.