Uk Most Wanted

Tomm

POLICE ARE APPEALING FOR THE IDENTITY OF A MALE FOR A SERIES OF INCIDENTS WHERE ON EACH OCCASSION, THE MALE ENTERED THE 'JET' SELF SERVE FILLING STATION SHOP, SUTTON ROAD, HULL AND APPROACHED THE CASH TILL TO PAY FOR GOODS. THE MALE THEN EXPOSED HIMSELF INFRONT OF A FEMALE MEMBER OF STAFF BEFORE LEAVING THE AREA.

HAHa

:

r

o

l

l

e

y

e

s

:

<_<

Think about it for a second.

If you've lived in the UK all your life, there's going to be a substantial trail of evidence about you, what you've done in the past, what you're like, what you might hope to do, your occupation, family history, the list goes on.

If you're from another country, there will be less info available.

That list is most wanted, not "most in the back of a police van" or "most in prison", isn't it? So that means they're looking for them. If they're from abroad, they're going to be harder to trace than someone who lives here, so there'll be a greater ratio of foreigners in there 'cos they're more likely to be able to pick up the people from the UK more easily?

Meh, either way, nice to see the BNP front on T-F out to play again :)

:Think about it for a second.

If you've lived in the UK all your life, there's going to be a substantial trail of evidence about you, what you've done in the past, what you're like, what you might hope to do, your occupation, family history, the list goes on.

If you're from another country, there will be less info available.

That list is most wanted, not "most in the back of a police van" or "most in prison", isn't it? So that means they're looking for them. If they're from abroad, they're going to be harder to trace than someone who lives here, so there'll be a greater ratio of foreigners in there 'cos they're more likely to be able to pick up the people from the UK more easily?

Meh, either way, nice to see the BNP front on T-F out to play again <_<

They've been in OUR country once before to get on OUR list. It's not the BNP side it's just us wanting what's best for our country, and I hate the fact we have to tip toe our way around issues we believe in because we are in fear as coming over racist, sexist, homophobic or some other group that has more rights than us.

They've been in OUR country once before to get on OUR list. It's not the BNP side it's just us wanting what's best for our country, and I hate the fact we have to tip toe our way around issues we believe in because we are in fear as coming over racist, sexist, homophobic or some other group that has more rights than us.

I hope for your sake you are not being serious.

I hope for your sake you are not being serious.

Why? Does my view oppose yours? Therefore I cannot be in anyway right? Maybe, just maybe, it's a majority view, yet no-one says it. Most people I talk to don't seem to like ANYONE killing people in our country, if one group of people do it more they are going to get a bad name. Like the IRA, when they did it people weren't happy, so now that Arabic people are doing it should we say "It's because we oppressed them." We oppressed the Irish it didn't give them a right to go killing hundreds of people. I believe that if one group of people are killing anyone in our country that they should be stopped from entering until the problem is cleared.

Why? Does my view oppose yours? Therefore I cannot be in anyway right? Maybe, just maybe, it's a majority view, yet no-one says it. Most people I talk to don't seem to like ANYONE killing people in our country, if one group of people do it more they are going to get a bad name. Like the IRA, when they did it people weren't happy, so now that Arabic people are doing it should we say "It's because we oppressed them." We oppressed the Irish it didn't give them a right to go killing hundreds of people. I believe that if one group of people are killing anyone in our country that they should be stopped from entering until the problem is cleared.

Yes, your opinion does oppose mine.. I dont think 'we' own this country and realise im in no place to tell people where to go. Maybe if your attitude, and the majority of Britains was different we wouldnt be in this situation. Believe it or not its not as simple as going 'err yeah that guy looks like the one who bombed somewhere about 300 miles from me so err... kick him and everyone who looks like him out, yeah that'll work. I was here first and all that'. Oh well im never going to change your mind, hopefully when you get a bit older and out into the real world you will realise, until then theres no point in trying, so im not going to carry on.

So you're saying I go out and beat people up because of their skin colour? So you think extremists should be allowed to kill people in this country? And that they should be allowed to freely enter and leave the country? The people of this country, no matter what their skin colour, should be allowed to remove people who pose a threat to their living standards, or them being alive in general. I'm not sure what angle you're coming from but I'm sort of seeing, if we let them do whatever they want they'll move on kinda thing? We try to help these people in their home countries, currently in Iraq we're giving them Democracy, maybe not the best kind of Democracy but it's a start I guess. Look back, who started this, who killed many innocent people in New York, what had those people in New York done to deserve that, when people start killing innocents that's when they need power taking away from them.

I'm sure you'll say something about Tony Blair and the war on Iraq and many innocents dying in other wars etc. But go ahead.

So Monkey, say we stopped anybody of an Arabic/etc race coming into the country, baring in mind over 70% of doctors and consultants in the NHS are of this race, and then you had a shortage of doctors in your local hospital. THEN, your mum falls fatally ill, and the lack of time each doctor has too see the never ending amount of patients causes your mothers symptoms to fall worse, and unwanting for me to say it, she die's...

Would you still agree with not letting them all in?

So Monkey, say we stopped anybody of an Arabic/etc race coming into the country, baring in mind over 70% of doctors and consultants in the NHS are of this race, and then you had a shortage of doctors in your local hospital. THEN, your mum falls fatally ill, and the lack of time each doctor has too see the never ending amount of patients causes your mothers symptoms to fall worse, and unwanting for me to say it, she die's...

Would you still agree with not letting them all in?

Strangely enough I didn't say that, I said extremist groups. But if you wanna say all Arabic people are extremists go ahead.