The Next Trials Personality ?

plainlazy84

IPB Image

SPODE WANTS YOU!

:P

your an ugly mother f**ker :- just kiddin :P:P

if am being honest an this is to my best of knowledge the most likely or the one that should is waynio

but i also say damon watson if you havent seen this kid then i would deffo take a look cause he is rinsing like maradona against england the whole f**king lot. the guy is amazing and his videos just show you what he is capable of. the next waynio for me

STILL VOTE WAYNIO VOTE HIM NOW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW :lol:

Edited by LukeBrisaRider

I agree with :

But I guess they're more known. Others on "my list" are:

Tim Steadman, Ali C ( :D ) Will Arnold + Craig Davies (in the more distant future though, you're not old enough yet doods :P) Phil Williams surely? Oh and Joe Baxter (Y)

You have got to be taking the fu<king piss, right? :lol: :lol:

I have got nothing against these guys but you cant be serious

cheers andy

EDIT: you forgot about alexbeastytrials ROFLMAO!

Edited by squince

You have got to be taking the fu<king piss, right? :lol: :lol:

I have got nothing against these guys but you cant be serious

cheers andy

EDIT: you forgot about alexbeastytrials ROFLMAO!

it's called progression, maybe something you haven't grasped? :D

and matt, cheers for the vote, i plan on trying some mad stuff i've seen in bangor :D

ta

Will

Edited by WILL ARNOLD

the next gen for me is:

Porter.................hes got the lot. absolutly love his company and he has the right head on his shoulders.

there are so many others but its just he has the lot for me. deffinatly a personality and he has come onto the scene really well (Y):)

thanks to the people who support my riding and stuff it is appreciated. i will get you lot a vid up on here at some point. ilgo and wak some stuff off a tape and get a vid made well behind everything on here nower days just so busy with other things and riding as much as possible even when work gets in the way..........

Waynio...........................

No one will ever go better than ashton and akrigg.

No one will ever be as big as those guys either because there are so many good riders now....but they are all the same. Ashton is up there because he was miles better than the rest for a long time and rode in his own way and still does (new vids oooh). Oh and he is a top guy. And was world chump. And world bunnyhoop record holder. And rode for one of the biggest bike companies in the world.

These days its all the same from everyone - all copying the UCI boys and the like ohh a big sidehop and a big tap. no one stands out.

Oh and a point - now that there are so many great riders and the gap between the best and the rest is smaller (maybe ?) you cant really have them up on a pedastool.... eg ashton was world record holder ... now gets peed on by a fair few on the forum - itll never be the same.

only really gonna make it big in the same way if you can cross over like the ol No Way.

Oh but if we are talkin small circle stardom (more like respect) then its wayne for me every time... was amazing the first time i rode with him... and gets better every time i see him by massive lumps. and he's northern so he's got a funny accent and personality to go with. (when him and porter get together there is no stopping them (look out the ladies (or not eh porter)))

i just re read that this morning and there is so much truth behind the first couple of paragraphs!!!! i think that there are alot of young lads who wish/want to make it and struggle purely for magazing coverage i really think it needs a magazine like "trials world" to cover some of the younger generation trials stars either in the motorbike magazine OR a "push bike trials" magazine to come out and cover it/them :)

like rowan says and i will agree that trials style nower days is what can seperate one person from another, im not going to pull either BIU or UCI down, but i read an article in MBUK in the hip hop section about damon watson who has not ridden a bike trial competition yet he is totally for UCI style???? yes it looks great and is super kool not using your bash ring but you cannot judge something from "using a bash guard" it really upset me to see a young trials rider that was quite biased aginst something he has never actually physically done. UCI & BIU to me there a form of trials that no matter what any one or everyone rides will be to me classed as "TRIALS" ok some of you may turn around and slate the crap out of my post, but i have done trials for 5years and at the moment have alot of lads between the age of 13/14 -----> 18/19 coming out riding with me and if you said "you can only go at it UCI" the kids wouldnt have a clue or even a chance. you have to start somewhere..... i think that can be the downfall to UCI but the UP of BIU. but i personally love them both its all trials. one person i can safely say who will be very popular with magazines who has not been mentioned but been in it a few times is................ Ben Savage...........people under estimate him and yes he is quite a "quiet" lad but what he does he does so well. but when you know him hes like anyone else he is as out and up front and a laugh just like us all :)(Y)

sorry about the rant, but that article in MBUK really did shoot me in the foot, i was out last night and it just put a dampner on the evening. but i can honestly say that trials is now fully on the map all it needs is all the "street" kings to come out to BIU or UCI competitions and have as muc hfun as the reast of us have on the competition circuit. for me its the taking part and seeing so many people at the competitions that makes trials so good. it would be nice to see 2006 with alot more people going to competitions and then maybe more and more evnts will start taking place and then this will lead to TV coverage and magazine coverage.

Waynio......................................

PS sorry it will take most quite along time to read that but i feel that rowans post makes alot of sense in all of this. Rowan! you are my idol. i need you to write more posts like that 1!!!! :D

robbie peacock !!

and im afraid i find it really hard not to mention the other two in my lean mean yorkshire trials team!

sam waddington (wad)

Ali C

and i am also biased with this one,team mate on 3 teams and friend, but i gotta say it...

waynio is certainly going upward.

But personally i think Andrew Hayes will be the next Martyn Ashton. He's got such a good attitude towards Biketrials. :blink: Bless him. Even though he suceeded in slashing my tyre, the first time he tryed it was with an allen key and not a knife. Stupid f**king reprobate... haha.

Lmfao, is this what you meant when you said pay back :lol:

Because it doesent bother me and i know im not a future legend, i was just saying

so fu<k you!

cheers andy

EDIT: i did tell you i was going to pop your tyre after you kicked my burger out my hand :closedeyes:

Edited by squince

But personally i think Andrew Hayes will be the next Martyn Ashton. He's got such a good attitude towards Biketrials. :blink: Bless him. Even though he suceeded in slashing my tyre, the first time he tryed it was with an allen key and not a knife. Stupid f**king reprobate... haha.

sorry to hijack the thread and everyone ignore this post and dont reply about it please, but joe, what was the point in puttin that, its not like he cares neither does anyone else :ermm:

Edited by Gaz M

im sure nicky G vid will be out soon.

have got him a cd of music but i dont know if he has got the rest of the msic he required but some of the stuff i have got is pretty kool. i will probably use some for vids i do.

IOLO i think you could be right with lil robbie peacock aswell. his dad is very dedicated and enjoys it and with him only being 7 or 8 he has the future at his peril!!!! i wish i could have started when i was so young. but trials back in my day i didnt even know existed...........

Waynio........................

im sure nicky G vid will be out soon.

have got him a cd of music but i dont know if he has got the rest of the msic he required but some of the stuff i have got is pretty kool. i will probably use some for vids i do.

IOLO i think you could be right with lil robbie peacock aswell. his dad is very dedicated and enjoys it and with him only being 7 or 8 he has the future at his peril!!!! i wish i could have started when i was so young. but trials back in my day i didnt even know existed...........

Waynio........................

yes....it will be B) SOON! SOON I TELLS you!

lets all get naked......................................................................................................................