Monty Girls

JT!

• 1 month later...

It must be summer now:

IPB Image

They couldn't seem to manage to rotate the pics themselves, so i had the pleasure flipping her onto her back.

Edited by JT!

You'd have thought Monty, being a pretty well funded company with a reputation to uphold, with standards...would hire some better models.

For example...

IPB Image

She looks like shes just been dragged out of bed to collect her dole (the brown haired one).

Or do you think they have ugly models to make their bikes look nicer? :)

Edited by anzo

Aye shes not bad I suppose, but still, shes forgotten as soon as the photo is taken away.

I'm no photographer or anything, but the photos are just awful, so unprofessional and they just looked rushed, the one I pointed out especially, shes not even smiling, with her eyes looking up, she looks tired, overworked or on coke...quite disappointing really.

I know I definaty wouldn't buy this calender at all, its just depressing.

the first photo that ladie is fine as and bucky's got it made big props to him (Y) an his GF then and the blonde bird in the last pic is fine the brunettes need to go home and just go home caus ethat terrible look like they just had sex with there dogs with abit of crack for mental support

QUOTE(deanie-b @ Apr 4 2006, 04:56 PM)

If TQ made a calendar next year, I bet it would be much niver that this one :) .

The monty girls calendar will never sell .

Do we even know who the girls are? :S

Yeah, i agree with you! lol

I think we were expecting better pics then that, not cause im jelous or anything BUT pics like that (N).

As dean say's its not gonna sell very much.

I hve the calender here and it doesnt look very proffesional, For those who have it can see that some of pics looks really bad or blurred, exempel february. (N) ....

Yer, hope we (TrialsQueens) can do a much nicer calender to next year!! :rolleyes: Just waiting for 2007!

for the people who is intrested so have Trialsqueens started to sell stickers have a look www.trialsqueens.tk...

//Suss

No matter how much you all like it, this aint the place for talking about shit eating.

Back on topic please!

:lol:

The pics cannot be endorsed by monty, most are truly terrible. They would at least set up a background, rather than just a random room :huh: