Cls-end-of.wmv

Mr_scott

f**k or f**king 5 times in a 4 ish line post.

Nice one. And you call me immature? I'm merely trying to stop you posting the repetetive shite which you always post.

And that post before, was a prime example of it :)

Its hard to explain my hatred over the internet for such queer little twat such a your self with usuing such words

probly cos i hate you.

Others have probably said

BUT

nice video Craig liked the song, went well with youre super springy style :D

also loved the sidehop up 8 blue pallets and 1 'normal' pallet, must have been pushing 55" :o SICKO

Hope you like and enjoy youre new sponsor :)(Y)

also be interesting to see how they hold up in the hand of Cls :unsure:

hope you change the frames alittle so they become abit more 'pythonesque'

e.g lower, longer, beefyer, more Cls' ness ;)

JOBS A GUD UN :):-(Y)

also be interesting to see how they hold up in the hand of Cls :unsure:

hope you change the frames alittle so they become abit more 'pythonesque'

e.g lower, longer, beefyer, more Cls' ness ;)

JOBS A GUD UN :):-(Y)

Cool Vid! Much better than the Zoo! vids.

My vote is leave aorta frames simple, weve got enough cnc'ed frames, i want a frame which is just a few poles stuck together.

17 seconds download, nice.

the vid was alright, same old bigness everyone seems to expect from you. Can you imagine the uproar there would be if you made a video of you just riding really small things like curbs and were sidehopping 2 foot walls. would be quite funny. :D

The new frame looks nicer than the python i reckon, they were too common. I suppose it won't be long till this one is as well with all the little kids rushing around trying to be like their riding hero. :ermm:

"Nice vid but those frames at the end look horrible and that brake booster should be thrown in a very large hole and covered in cement so no one will ever see it again!"

along with your website.... :shifty:

c...........

maaahhahahhaha tell it like it is.

Nice vid, Would like to see some more techy stuff like rail riding but that hooooge sidehop will do for now.

Keep it up dude and liking the site at the mo (Y)

Is aorta a part of deng?

Davetrials: i thought they were done with mirrors because in ride bmx they had a photo of dave osatos bmx floating on water and mike aitkens bike balancing, they said they did it with mirriors aswell.

aslo, whats going to happen about trial-media and glasseye, all of that is craig on his zoo, will it just be the same or changed because that might be bad for his new sponsor.. i bloody well hope its kept the same because its gonna be amazing!

Im not planning on changing anything. I have very little footage of Craig left that im using. Im sure Nick wont be changing anything just cos of this kinda out-of-the-blue deal. New vids will be made next year so there will always be promotion for Craig and his sponsors. I wouln't worry about it... Im kinda thinking about getting one of those 20" frames/bikes - cos im not progressing so summot like that may help me, I dunno.

J.

Craig's own python has the CLS stickers on.

Well it did last week when I saw it last :S

Not on the video it doesnt, does it...... *goes and watches again*

So it does, the pitbull obviously doesn't, wasnt concentrating on which frame it was.

Actually hes not riding a pitbull at all, is there only a CLS sticker on one side?

Or does he have two pythons?

Edited by Has anyone seen my shoe?

Not on the video it doesnt, does it...... *goes and watches again*

So it does, the pitbull obviously doesn't, wasnt concentrating on which frame it was.

Actually hes not riding a pitbull at all, is there only a CLS sticker on one side?

Or does he have two pythons?

it's because there is some footage of him on his 05 python, and some footage on his 06 python with CLS stickers on it ! :)

Been looking through the site, and as the loading times are annoyingly slow and as I quite like the look of the frame - voila

P.S. Awesome hugeness in the video as per usual :)

[attachmentid=2526] [attachmentid=2528] [attachmentid=2529]

[attachmentid=2530] [attachmentid=2531]

[attachmentid=2533] [attachmentid=2527] [attachmentid=2532]

post-8-1135435657_thumb.jpg

post-8-1135435670_thumb.jpg

post-8-1135435708_thumb.jpg

post-8-1135435726_thumb.jpg

post-8-1135435749_thumb.jpg

post-8-1135435760_thumb.jpg

post-8-1135435850_thumb.jpg

post-8-1135435928_thumb.jpg