Post Your Desktop Background

Dai the Socket

Very nice, are you not botherd about the whole them searching through ur hardrive stuff?

Its a load of rubbish people are just making up false reasons because they don't like change. But even if it did (which it doesn't) i wouldn't be fussed.

Heres a great editorial about vista http://www.bit-tech.net/columns/2007/02/10...the_view/1.html

Just spent a little while tidying things up, tweaking a few skins and things - just about to re-skn winamp to make it fit better

desktopminqr6.th.jpg desktopmaxde4.th.jpg

I like it

cool theme man, where did you get it? or is it your own. link if possible?

my other theme was very buggy so this is mine as it stands currently:

post-1308-1171634828_thumb.jpg

cool theme man, where did you get it? or is it your own. link if possible?

my other theme was very buggy so this is mine as it stands currently:

post-1308-1171634828_thumb.jpg

I'm running LiteStep, which is basically a shell for windows, as opposed to just a skin, hence being able to right-click the desktop to bring up [what is effectively] the 'start menu' (downloading "rightclick" will allow you to do this on normal windows if you really want)

The LS theme I'm running is called "Mire," but I've tweaked it a bit to change a lot of the colouring, sizes and positioning of things

On top of that I've got the ObjectDock (top left), and I'm running Trillian skinned with the GuiStyle skin (top right)

Just given Winamp a Walkman style skin, which fits in a bit better with the rest of it

If you want to look into LS, whack it into Google and you should find out all you need to, or give me a shout via PM/MSN :)