Video -- Accidents *nws*

Matthew_Gibson

Some serious stuff there.

I have always wondered what 'nws' stands for ? what does it stand for ?

Not Work Safe.

A moderator or an admin edited it in after i reported the thread, as there was no warning of the content, except for the replies, obviously. :P

It might be of some (probably very little) reassurance that I'm pretty sure 80%+ of those clips didn't result in a fatality. Seen most of the ones that aren't so horrific but I have to say some of it was quite disturbing...

YEAH that vid needs a warning, something along the lines of

:DO NOT WATCH IF YOU HAVE A PACEMAKER OR ARE PREGNANT:

Good political vid though, just goes to show what a f**ked reality we and especialy the americans live in>

the world is doomed.

Erm, not really? Accidents happen, don't they. You get f**ked up people too. You or I don't spend our days throwing ourselves in front of trains, do we? It's not like it's the norm, so how is "the world... doomed"? Meh...

I have seen pretty much every single one of those clips before on a disc that my mate bought off ebay for £2, it wasn't just this kind of stuff.. theres a load of videos of animals hurting themselves as well (most clips from you've been framed so they aren't nasty, just mostly cats running into walls or highly polished windows)

Thos two peopl falling down the cliff though at 3:14, at the bottom their necks are definately broken, that disturbed me most of all i think.

but the guy that gets arrested at 3:00, what the f**k is the cop thinking? hmmm hit him once, twice for good measure.. i know i'll run out and pin him to the floor just to make sure all his ribs are really broken.

and at the end, thats just the perfect video clip to advise people about the dangers of clipless pedals (i don't actually think he was using clipless pedals but got his foot caught instead)

I remember seeing that clip of the marshal getting run over by the formula one car about 2 years ago and it was the most disturbing thing I had ever seen. The way his body just looked like it was made of jelly :sick:

Sickening vid there, not one I want to watch to offen but it just shows the harsh reality of extreme sports, motor racing and the likes of.

Cool! The one of the guy getting hooned by the train was awesome... :lol:

Full vid of man getting arm bitten by crocadile

Just thought I'd put this up so's you can see just how dumb some of these people are. As I said to bigman when I first saw it, "Slap a crocadile a few times, stick your arm in its mouth and then expect NOT to get bitten?!"

Good find. (Y)

Rich

Edited by karsonlevoret

I'm gonna get slated for this, but i didn't think it was as bad as the replies made me think it would be... :( Fair doos there's some that are bad where people get moshed by car's and train's, the climbing one is bad, and the one where people jump off the building. But really car crashs are always the same, in racing, flip in air then landed and flip etc...

In other words i wasnt like :o all the way through.

Cheers,

Joe.