Koxx Days 06

Bendee

i'm really up for going this year, i could more than likely get some 24 incher to come with me but we would have to fly ther (N) anyone one else going to be flying there and were from?

cheers..

yer, possibly flying (Y)

i need to have a chat with the people that r coming from round here to see whats what :)

ta

Ive been looking on the Koxx website, but dont really understand it :ermm:

Right were guna camp for about a week and also do the comp at the end on sunday. Do we have to fill an entry form in before hand to enter the comp? Also do we need to book camping? :S

Any help would be apreciated! Cheers.

Stan.

Well camp as long as we can. ;)

f**k THAT theyve got sum big mother f**ker ants, i wouldnt sit on a rock let alone sleep on one.

Last year at the camp site was

me

phil

mike

matt

rossi

lee cucannon

his dad

waynio

jack

nick g

fatmike

and we found andy T

Funniest times ever. this year theres gonna be a huge pile more.

did you find me or did I find you?? I was wasted, pretty sure someone like took me out there. Ir eally don't remember. so much substance abuse that week

best bet from paris to buthiers is the train!!!

take the train, then koxx will pick you up if you go to them...last year it was 8 yanks with huge bike boxes and bags and everything, 2 guys went out to find buthiers camp and came back wth koxx cars...watch my koxx 05 vid, the firs tone- all the end part is traveling! Buthiers train station is in it :)

you won't be able to ride at night! You right from breakfast- lunch, then from lunch-dinner...there is no way you could be physically interested in riding even mroe after all that shit...believe me you get burnt out.

could I request some sort of mary jane from an englishman? We got lucky and stumbled onto some chavs in buthiers who sold us a brick of hash last year (Y) dunno if we can do the same this year...

aahahaha.no

don't worry i've been contacted by a few who actually know what it is. Most people find out when they are 12 years old :dunno:

edit: hint...he better make some brownies for me with some mary jane.

Edited by AndrewT

LMAO!!!!

the japs will supply that to you Andrew :D hahahahaha

im sure they were main supplier last year ;) so lets keep it down :P hahahaha

Waynio......................

altho i wouldnt even trust half of the english guys (davetrials and sexy mike) as they would be hammerd and end up either killing themselves OR killing a french guy :Plol

LMAO!!!!

the japs will supply that to you Andrew :D hahahahaha

im sure they were main supplier last year ;) so lets keep it down :P hahahaha

Waynio......................

altho i wouldnt even trust half of the english guys (davetrials and sexy mike) as they would be hammerd and end up either killing themselves OR killing a french guy :Plol

nah they weren't...the americans were :) do you know if keita and the crew will be coming again? Good times...

only a few other americans will be coming this year, as opposed to 14 or so of last year so I might have to hang out with the english crew :o

benito/kenny/vince won't drink or do anything, I'd be afraid to be around vince or benito...they might try to mount you or something ...keita throws down like a mother f**ker though

Edited by AndrewT

i would actually like to think that "ALL" or the majority of the english going would be taking part in the koxx days competition if not id be quite dissapointed, as the whole idea of this "Trip" is the competition and to meet some awesum and amazing new friends. i suppose most will be thinking it as a holiday, and just riding at Buthiers. but hey the people that miss out on the competition miss out on the best part, as last year i went round with most of the english and had a good laugh and crack. really good fun.

Waynio.....................