Koxx Days 06

Bendee

camping for 6 nights is 72 euros, most/everyone IS going to get charged for camping this year, but look at it this way its only 72 euros which is 48ish pounds for a whole week of fun and laughter.

i have worked this out off the koxx website :D

So people who are camping its £48 for the whole week OR £8 per day.

Waynio.............................

camping for 6 nights is 72 euros, most/everyone IS going to get charged for camping this year, but look at it this way its only 72 euros which is 48ish pounds for a whole week of fun and laughter.

i have worked this out off the koxx website :D

So people who are camping its £48 for the whole week OR £8 per day.

Waynio.............................

Wayne you got any idea if thats per person or tent as we'll be having 5 people in are massive 100 man tent and they may think we're taking the mick :P

Oh and is food resonable cost wise?

Don't forget to sort out your passports people (Y)

I think £8 a day is rather expensive especially as the owners of buthiers charge 27 Euros for a week of camping and 3.60 Euros per night of camping, nobody in England would pay £8 a night to camp, it's probably just koxx trying to rip everyone off as usual when everyone wants to just go for a ride not pay for the big boys to stay in 5star hotels.

Phil.

I think £8 a day is rather expensive especially as the owners of buthiers charge 27 Euros for a week of camping and 3.60 Euros per night of camping, nobody in England would pay £8 a night to camp, it's probably just koxx trying to rip everyone off as usual when everyone wants to just go for a ride not pay for the big boys to stay in 5star hotels.

Phil.

its not like they are making you camp on the site. camp somewhere else if you think its a con.

i will probarbly camp on the site anyways, because its AT the riding spot prettey much( i think so anyways :P )

Do they have lighting so you can rife once it gets dark?

Do you think they'd be upset if i hooked some flood lights up to my car and rode late at night :-

Ha page 5! christ this is turning into a big post

whoa, that'd be beasty! i would take some blame if kox dont like it if you like ;) (aslong as i can use the light to ride too :- )

also, are we allowed to start camp fires? to cook food and have some warmth etc..?

thats £8 per person per day.

the thing is you lot didnt have the pleasure of seeing or having the laugh we did last year. so camping somewhere else yes is possibly viable. but do you want to have a good time and good laugh? im not really arsed anyway. im easy in our camp anyway there is already like 8-10 of us. but if your camping on the outside of Buthiers where the riding is you will have to pik up camp and go riding the day then re-set up where ever you camp. as yes you could probably camp at roadside. but it wouldnt be right nice if peoples cars were broken into and bikes stolen. hence if your in a bigger group it will all be much asier and better.

il be having a laugh and a good time weather in a big camp or small camp :) there maybe somewhere else for us to camp aswell. but we will see how it goes. people are already saying to me save the spots we were in last year cos it was one of the better areas and really good fun at night. specially with the benches and all the room to have camp fires etc etc.

Waynio..............................

Phil.

Well camp as long as we can. ;)

Word phil.

Cant stop you sleeping in your car, or in a cave :o

f**k THAT theyve got sum big mother f**ker ants, i wouldnt sit on a rock let alone sleep on one.

Last year at the camp site was

me

phil

mike

matt

rossi

lee cucannon

his dad

waynio

jack

nick g

fatmike

and we found andy T

Funniest times ever. this year theres gonna be a huge pile more.

Edited by Davetrials

Shit

I thort the same as you but, butithers is a really small little town, probly with a village idiot and a village drunk, thres no train station near buithers the closest one is a f**kING treck, bus? no idea never saw one, but u still have to ride to the main road.

Edited by Davetrials

Jeez, I wouldn't like to get a train to Buthiers, it was hard enough in the kangoo. If i was you Will, try n get a lift off someone in Dover/Calais maybe, if no one oop north offers to take u?! Anyway, if you must get a train/bus, you need to aim for 'loisirs de Buthiers'. Im pretty sure its that anyway. Whether ot not it has public transport is another matter. I don't remember seein a single bus/train there.

Rossi.

we will have like 7 days to ride and your taking flood lights to ride at night, you got energisers up your arse or something?

personally at my current rate of fitness ill be dead on the first day and might be able to ride the last haha.

we will have like 7 days to ride and your taking flood lights to ride at night, you got energisers up your arse or something?

personally at my current rate of fitness ill be dead on the first day and might be able to ride the last haha.

I ride a lot :$ and riding at night will be fun and it would be good to have in camp if we're in a big group of tents

Are we planning on having all the lads from england in one area? Would be fun

What sort of time are people getting there on the monday as we'll be there about 5-7 in the morning :P gotta claim a decent spot you know!

Jeez, I wouldn't like to get a train to Buthiers, it was hard enough in the kangoo. If i was you Will, try n get a lift off someone in Dover/Calais maybe, if no one oop north offers to take u?! Anyway, if you must get a train/bus, you need to aim for 'loisirs de Buthiers'. Im pretty sure its that anyway. Whether ot not it has public transport is another matter. I don't remember seein a single bus/train there.

Rossi.

Losers for buithers lol i member

ull ride a silly amount, riding at nite is well a bit silly, the forest is well black silly black lol and where we camp u have to go a little bit in to the woods to ride unless u wanna play on the 20foot rocks int dark.

LMAO!!!!!!

~PAGE10 here we come..............

hahahahaha

yes flood lights would be good to be like getting round the fire and stuff but riding the rocks at night you will be asking for sum kind of stupid injury. i tell thee. i only had a bottle of beer in the morning and went for a ride with TRA and i went stupid with the riding, but if id have tried riding in the dark after some bevvys i think i wouldnt have lived to see the next day :P il keep all the sensible (ish) riding for me through the day :P and leave the partying for the night time. im deffo off back to the "Crazy" pizza mans shop :D(Y) he was awesum.

Waynio...........................