Tm2

Jonny Jones

I have downloaded the video but can`t watch it.I need to download quick time 7 i think but ive got windowsME and it won`t let me :S .Can someone please help!

Download VLC Player :rtt:

No profit intended, cos ive got NO copyright for any of the songs ive used!! :(

Does that actually make a difference? I'm pretty sure putting songs in a video is illegally distributing them, putting them on a DVD isn't really any different, is it?

That is biblcly good.

I can't fault it.

Johns bits, are really good, and boons, altho its kinda shorter, but thats understandable, like the way that they have been paired up, although at the into to John and Matts bit the whole camp music, and no shirt make them look like a couple of gayboys hahaha :P jokes. The 24" section is brilliant.

Nice to see the bikeshow/nass, also really good. And the DJ abingdon memorial is really well done.

yeeee

rich.

Does that actually make a difference? I'm pretty sure putting songs in a video is illegally distributing them, putting them on a DVD isn't really any different, is it?

Course it makes a difference. If you are profiting from the illigal sharing of the music.. nuff said. Therefore its only gonna be the cost of the DVD-R (20p or so) and the p+p. They'll be available soonish, got a super busy week at uni so ill have to sort it out after that. I'll setup a paypal thingy so people can just click 'pay' and ill send u the DVD.

Ive sorted all the footage (de-interlace) so it looks wicked on the TV - ive done a test DVD.

Thanks for the great comments :)

Jonny.

Over 6000 views! Nice1 Jonny!! This video is exaclty what people are wantin to see. The editings spot on, especially for the DJ ride + the graphics are proper quality.

Shewsbury worried only by sliding off the side of d post box! :P What about the masssive drop :P:P:P

Ashton and gav are dope at nas and Staples too.

Goddards proper smooth proper good section. dj protsmouth ride is wicked. tims dope and Manning dude,,,,,,, He hurts that vert wall with big style. how he did it like that on a long dike i dunno. MIntal Proper gud that is.. and Shewz when u do that back front back thingy> then to the wall its yeeeaaarrrr!!! Flecth yourr gaps are sick.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: 'Its not for palyin on" Is right Chai!!! iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

:D

adam

come someone be nice and upload it to eengodidiee? please!!

Er, take it from a good host, to a f**king shit one?

eengoedidee is limited to 60mb anyway, and TM2 is somewhat bigger then that.

Just download it from tv.isg like the 11 pages of people before you have? :ermm:

http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=filebrowser/trialmedia/TM2

got back from work and watched this savo adn oh my god that was awesome, editing was spot on sections flowed really well, the music choice was pretty damn good too!

24" section was amazing as was 99 percent of it, great to see a vid with summat other than drop gaps and side hops.

definitely the best vid ive seen so far

complete is the only way to put it

craig

Course it makes a difference. If you are profiting from the illigal sharing of the music.. nuff said. Therefore its only gonna be the cost of the DVD-R (20p or so) and the p+p.

The whole thing though is that you're still giving away a copied version of the artist's songs, which is why it's illegal? At least that's what I thought it was... In that it's not about you making money from it or not, it's about THEM making money from the 3rd party buying their songs or getting copied versions instead, if you get me?

The whole thing though is that you're still giving away a copied version of the artist's songs, which is why it's illegal? At least that's what I thought it was... In that it's not about you making money from it or not, it's about THEM making money from the 3rd party buying their songs or getting copied versions instead, if you get me?

Yeah fair enough. Ive got 30 DVD-R's coming this week sometime but im super busy with uni (shooting an 8min short film - well... narrative drama, it isnt being shot on film :P ).. so ill try and get it all sorted asap... the titles go off the screen a bit but all the action is displayed perfectly.

How many people would actually like it on DVD? Just to get a idea :)

Jonny.

Yeah fair enough. Ive got 30 DVD-R's coming this week sometime but im super busy with uni (shooting an 8min short film - well... narrative drama, it isnt being shot on film :P ).. so ill try and get it all sorted asap... the titles go off the screen a bit but all the action is displayed perfectly.

How many people would actually like it on DVD? Just to get a idea :)

Jonny.

I'll be buying three, two for my mates...