Tm2

Jonny Jones

Yeah Ive got a Kodak Instimatic(sp) Super 8 Movie Projector. 15 quid from ebay.. camera was 5 quid lol! Gotta start somewhere! Maybe upgrade my kit.. see how the finances go this year. You can spend over 100 quid on a decent Super 8 camera, but its well worth the money.

J.

lol, I thought it was some crap Premiere effect to make it look old-school. To tell you the truth it was annoying me, but now I know it's done on a proper 8mm camera I might have to revise my opinions. Haha. Is it difficult to use?

Best video I've seen in a loooooong time, quite a bit better than TM1 if you don't mind me saying. Oh, the only thing I didn't like when watching it was having to watch it in QuickTime because I couldn't watch it in Full Screen. Nothing major though. :)

I'm pretty sure downloading VLC will fix that. It plays in fullscreen on my Mac with VLC anyways :) Quicktime Pro my arse...

EDIT: And that 180-half cab crank-flip thing Phil Feeney does is the best thing I have ever seen :D

Well Done Mr. Jonny Jones its seems as if you have exceeded everyones expectations once more. (Y)

That is by far the best video of trials EVER MADE! The quality, the music, the riding, the editing, the riders, the rides and so on were all immense! :) I loved every minute of it and even parts I'd seen before seemed so much better, because of better angles and quality.

I've watched it twice already and I'm still amazed by it all :o I've been trying to think of something worthy to say show my appreciation and admiration for your efforts and hard work.

Thanks a lot Jonny, without Legends like you we wouldn't be able to show the real fun of trials.

I'll look forward to meeting you again, so i can shake your hand...and bow down in honour, :P And good luck with the videos to come i can't wait...there will be a lot of pressure now to live up to the same standards :-

If it was a DVD i would have bought 3....is all i can say

Steve (Y)(Y)(Y)

That's the best trials movie I've ever seen. Great job!! I love the first 10 minutes of 24" riding, the music is perfect, and shots are first class. It's as if I was watching the first Jib movie by Thor Wixom, fully professional! You really deserve an award for this vid (Y)

Its also the first time Ive seen the Coustelier bros on Koxx bikes, had a laugh there :lol: Pitty there was no street from Matt Stapples.

Shows you all as a huge community and that's what I find best.

Looks like you used a 3CCD camera. Great night shots also. Cant believe that was done on a Super8...

Try downloading it again, there is street from Matt Staples towards the end.

The super8 stuff was only the flickery stuff you see. For some parts I used my mates Canon XM2 3CCD camera - 95% of the bike show stuff was filmed on it.. most of the DJ Portsmouth ride and a few other bits in London I think too. Most of it, however, was shot on my trusty 5 year-old Sony TRV18E single CCD camera. Has done me pround all these years.. but for my 21st bday, I got a new HDV camera. Its still single chip, but not a CCD. It uses a CMOS chip, these chips are used in the 6 grand + digital SLR cameras that you would see somebody like Steve Behr(sp) using. Truely stunning quality. I used the new camera for all of Feeney's section, second bit of Timbo's section and some clips in Wheeler's section (that also had XM2 clips in).. think thats it! God, sorry for such a geeky essay haha!

Im working on getting the DVD's sorted, never made one before.. shocking innit!

Thanks for all the incredibly positive comments, so so chuffed! :o

Jonny.

After reading alot more post's, I'd have to say thanks very much to all the replies too jonny.

I know he's worked on this alot. Getting the footage, traveling to places to get the best stuff that he could.

I also say thanks from all the riders that were in the video, that made it such a great one and from myseft thanks for your words.

GLASSEYETRIALS DVD from nick goddard will be a next big hit too.

Hopefully Goddard and Jones will get to work together on the next one. :-

but for my 21st bday, I got a new HDV camera. Its still single chip, but not a CCD. It uses a CMOS chip, these chips are used in the 6 grand + digital SLR cameras that you would see somebody like Steve Behr(sp) using. Truely stunning quality.

Jonny.

HDV that's sweet. I wanted to buy one as well but they're so f** expensive that I soon changed my mind. I'd love to see some full-size screenshots off that thing, if you have any please PM me :) Just wonder how large the videos must be if the standard DV is about 4MB/s and HDV is like 4x higher quality :blink:

Edited by Inur

Got it now, had to re-download it; And, f**k me sideways :o That was awesome, every second of it... (Y):)

Wheeler's section had to just top it though, the moves; Jesus Crist! :blink: Followed closely by Nicky G's, so controlled i love his style! B)

Cheers,

A very happy Joe. :D

I have downloaded the video but can`t watch it.I need to download quick time 7 i think but ive got windowsME and it won`t let me :S .Can someone please help!

Worry not, ive got loads of DVD-R's on their way to my place, im making DVD copies of TM2. They will hopfully be no more than 2 quid, if that! Just the price of the disc itself and postage. No profit intended, cos ive got NO copyright for any of the songs ive used!! :(

msn@trialmedia.co.uk - add me if you wish (Y)

Stay tuned!

Jonny.

Worry not, ive got loads of DVD-R's on their way to my place, im making DVD copies of TM2. They will hopfully be no more than 2 quid, if that! Just the price of the disc itself and postage. No profit intended, cos ive got NO copyright for any of the songs ive used!! :(

msn@trialmedia.co.uk - add me if you wish (Y)

Stay tuned!

Jonny.

Woo can't wait to purchase one (Y) Wasn't ye able to put TM1 aswell?

Edited by TomN

Woo can't wait to purchase one (Y) Wasn't ye able to put TM1 aswell?

Dual Layer discs cost quite a bit atm.. (both vids are over 1 hour long - takes a lot of space up) and for something thats not for profit.. it seemed only sensible to put TM2 on, on its own. TM1 wasnt great though was it haha!

Link might be down, but then the whole site might be, and yes, it would be my fault!! Hence the DVD's, save the guys at tv.isg.si more hassle! I owe a lot to them!!

Jonny.

They will hopfully be no more than 2 quid, if that! Just the price of the disc itself and postage. No profit intended, cos ive got NO copyright for any of the songs ive used!! :(

Without going into a discussion about copyright, would it be possible to make a donation to Trialmedia alongside the not-for-profit DVD?