Welshside Ride!

mat hudson

11 is fine. At the harbour would be better too. Somerfield's got a time limit on the carpark, and it's harder to find. The harbour and seafront has lots of parking, and it's well easy to get to. Just go right to the seafront, turn left when you get there, and drive along 'til you get to the boats. Simple pimple.

Harbour - 11.

EDIT: When I say go to the seafront and go left, don't go to near the seafront, turn left, tehn go to the fire station. OK Ben? :P Just go right down onto the prom, turn left, FOLLOW IT, harbour. Easy.

ma numba is 07729524458, please dont meet at the harbour, its a reet b*****d to find and why so bloody late? it gets dark at like 4 so thats only 3-4 hours riding time, anyone who wants to ride earlier meet me at the station @ 11

Ben

Harbours pretty easy to find really. Get to the sea front, look at the sea and ride to your left until you get there :P (edit: ok that doesnt mean ride in circles, cos you'll never get there then.. but you get the idea)

Infact ive even drawn a handy map for anyone whos unsure -

[attachmentid=2658]

I've got a heavy night lined up saturday (school disco woop woop) so no doubt i'll be hungover and late. Ill give one of you a text to find out where you all are. Hope CRC deliver my bottom bracket and inner tube by then.

post-2-1138840138_thumb.jpg

tom where is the station in that pic? lol, i know how to get there from there (now), also do you wanna ride on friday? me and dave kerr are riding hopefully

Ben

[attachmentid=2659]

Its roughly there... you need to come out of the station, cross the road and keep on going roughly in the same direction and you will get to the sea, its about 3 mins ride max.

I'll prob come out on friday yeah, im also out tomorrow night so will be hungover again... so wont be alive until about 2pm im reckoning, but ill be out after that :) - ill send you a text to find out where your at.

post-2-1138841332_thumb.jpg

so go along by burger king, spar way? till you hit the sea (preferably turn before hitting sea lol) then go left and round yee?

Yep, exactly (Y) keep going past spar for about 100 metres and you get to the sea.

p.s i think you have a drink problem mate :P

Haha nah just making up for lost time over exams ;)

if you have the remover, im certain i can suply a 6ft extension bar so you can do it in the car park. alternativley, my dad can do it if its too manly for the 6ft'er he seams good at things like that.

EDIT: btw tom, what bike are you riding? is it a base?

Edited by mat hudson

Ok having a slight nightmare trying to get my old bottom bracket out. In other words, I cant get it out...

BUT.. if I can source a big enough spanner tomorrow i'll be out tomorrow sometime, if not i'll def have it sorted by sun :)

get summit to get it out?, in aber now, shame i cant do up my brake tight enough because the viz mounts are rounded already, might see if summit have any spare bolts, or have you got any laying about?

Ben

I'm looking pretty set now as long as my cranks arrive in time...

Sorry to the N. Wales guys who I can't give a lift to - If I weren't rallying all night on Saturday then I'd make the 70 mile detour!

Jon

hey its cool man, no worries, it was kind of you to even offer in the first place :)

ta

Will

Ok having a slight nightmare trying to get my old bottom bracket out. In other words, I cant get it out...

BUT.. if I can source a big enough spanner tomorrow i'll be out tomorrow sometime, if not i'll def have it sorted by sun :)

take it in to summit cycles they have an inpact gun there so should do the trick (Y)

i thought some of you were coming anyway. mat and rob? surley more than 2 peeps can fit in a car but maybe not eh.

due to the back seats being ripped out apparently :(

anyways rob cant drive till monday so its a no-go for all of us n-walesers :(

proper sucks nob big style!!!! :(

And how ;)

lol :P

Does the north wales lads fancy riding bangor instead of aber cos

Theres a train station there

No need to drive

Easier

Less distance

Sorry other welsh riders but its not happening for us n wales lads :( Id prefer this to be organised when Im driving, cos then I will 100% be going (Y)