The 'public' Urinal

Danny

I was walking through picadilly gardens in manchester today when i spotted 2 of these contraptions just plonked there. My initial thought was 'you cannot be serious' but it seams they are. I felt the need to snap a pic so whats everyones opinion?

IPB Image

Maybe its the same in manchester then. I saw them today (sunday) afternoon and they looked like they had just been plonked.

I suppose they are aimed at the ive just come out the pub at 2am and need to go bunch. Id still rather pee in an alleyway than that thing though personally.

Maybe its the same in manchester then. I saw them today (sunday) afternoon and they looked like they had just been plonked.

I suppose they are aimed at the ive just come out the pub at 2am and need to go bunch. Id still rather pee in an alleyway than that thing though personally.

i see them all the time never seen them used though. danny you live in manc? if so you fancy a ride sometime? i ride there bout 3 times a week

They've been there a few weeks and they don't move. So they're right there in the middle of the day when everyone is doing their shopping. Pretty skanky. Did you read the sign on them though? It says something like "Dedicated to providing unisex toilets to Manchester". The mind boggles.

i would use it i mean whats the problem? guys are to scared to piss in it (where not many people would see your sausage) but a fiver says if a girl wanted u in a public park bet you would do that :P

Yeah but you would'nt ride her in the middle of a paved area!

Edit: Can't spell!

Edited by Street Lee

They had them out in Newquay one night. Some guy got arrested, he was completely pissed out his face having a piss in the urinal, the next minute he just turns around (still pissing) and then runs after his mates, trying to piss on them...and then falls flat on his face in a puddle of his own piss...police come running up to him and handcuff him up...retard.