The 'public' Urinal

Danny

They had them out in Newquay one night. Some guy got arrested, he was completely pissed out his face having a piss in the urinal, the next minute he just turns around (still pissing) and then runs after his mates, trying to piss on them...and then falls flat on his face in a puddle of his own piss...police come running up to him and handcuff him up...retard.

lmao

Looking at the height of it, children could quite comfortably get sick in that. It also discriminates against midgets, and people with abnormally large feet, e.g clowns. Also you will know exactly who has pissed and not washed their hands, Big issue guys could loose a lot of business by using that space pisser.

Most ridiculous invention ever.

Ian

No im not afraid to "get it out" but in these weathers with the wind whipping up the inside of that block id be lucky if i could even find it! :P JOKES! ok lol

had loads of "simmilar" looking ones at the v festival but at those type of thins its handy in the high street :S thatd just stupid, you can imagine the police sitting round the corner and doing everyone who uses it foe indeecent behaviour lol

Remember those spaceage toilet they used to have in towns? Like a big circluar thing, put some money in (depending how long you needed to shit for) and then the door swings open?

This is what I mean, lol, look at that fag posing next to a toilet...simple pleasures.

What if you got some pressure behind your piss and it sprayed back? >_<

Do you just rest it on the edge bit for a bit of 'hands free' ?

What if you're too short for it?

Notice how in the pic it has the Mens icon thingy, well on the other side, is it for girls?

:):lol:

they should integrate a set of accurate scales on there with a big-ass screen, so everyone around you could see you losing more and more weight as you piss away.

"LOSE 300 GRAMS IN 10 SECONDS, BRAND NEW METHOD, 100% NATURAL"

if it stops people pissing in the street then its all good,

wonder how much it can actually handle though, doesn't look very big, and who emptys it?

plus i can see a lot of them being stolen and dumped in rivers and shit.

btw, did anyone see that public toilet in the papers a few months back which was made out of that mirrored glass, where you can see out while you're taking a shit but people can't see in (apparently).

I'd be well paranoid sitting in there.

found some pictures HERE

btw, did anyone see that public toilet in the papers a few months back which was made out of that mirrored glass, where you can see out while you're taking a shit but people can't see in (apparently).

I'd be well paranoid sitting in there.

found some pictures HERE

That is proper weird and clever!

Saw them urinal things in Manc about a month when riding there, they are in the busiest place ever haha, bit random.

• 3 months later...

That mirrored glass bog is amazing, would be bad if you forgot to lock it, or if someone smashed the glass. But still, clever stuff.

I thought that. It's probably the same stuff MI5/6 interview rooms are made from. Those screens which are 100% one way and 0% the other, only mirrored. And a plastic which is shatter and bullet ( to an extent I think ) proof.

Looks coool. I wonder how much it is a go :]