Vw's On The Trials Forum

nmt_oli

Those would sit in a MK4 quite nicely as well I imagine... Don't know about the back seat though... hmn. Out of interest, how much are those going for?

EDIT: remove pics

I'm not 100%, i'll find out in a few min's. Just left a message on his phone....

f**k a priest ! He didn't awnser his phone because he was on the other phone to somebody about the seats...

He advertised them an hour ago and the blokes coming up this evening at £350 !

Edited by Pashley26

Chalk a straight line on the floor, parallel with your sills, an track the car that way. The only good way is spending 15 quid and get it sorted.

The way we did it on my mini to get me to the tyre fitters was to get one wheel straight as possible, then measure from wheel to wheel (be it the center, edge etc) then get the same measurement on the other side.

Go for the MK3 polo! Get an ABD 1.4l GT, with a cam and some choice mods you have 100bhp in an 780 kilo car, mucho more fun than a scirocco!

Or do what I've done and get a G40:)

Oh, and the handling isn't all that bad, when there on a decent set of shocks and springs, with G'laderseite arb blocks to help retain the castor angle once lowered.

http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=121255 - My daily atm!

Rich

Go for the MK3 polo! Get an ABD 1.4l GT, with a cam and some choice mods you have 100bhp in an 780 kilo car, mucho more fun than a scirocco!

Or do what I've done and get a G40:)

Oh, and the handling isn't all that bad, when there on a decent set of shocks and springs, with G'laderseite arb blocks to help retain the castor angle once lowered.

http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=121255 - My daily atm!

Rich

As someone whos owned both an old polo (mk2 coupe S) and a scirocco to be honest, the polo would get left behind round the corners, not by tooo much, but it definatly would. Both standard or both modified. And in a straight line to be honest anything but a g40 would get left, its only about a 100kg weight difference.

Polos are great fun little cars, and I do like them a lot, but having owned both I'd say I'd take the scirocco.