Vw's On The Trials Forum

nmt_oli

Breaking a mk2 Seat Toledo SE, many parts from it will fit the mk4 golf, bora, leon mk1, octavia, blah blah. Engine code is ahf, its a 110bhp 1.9tdi, but the engine is dead. Its got 288mm front brakes with very meaty pads, cupra interior, sport steering wheel, climate control, ac, and all that jazz.

Gimme a shout if theres anything you guys want :)

Whats the gearbox like, any idea what code that is? Mates got a golf sitting on his drive in need of a DUU box...

thats to fit a petrol engine you? all the ddu boxes i can find are from a4s and so wont fit a golf :S how odd, unless im being retarded. This is ahf, has done 140k and works fine, open to offers

DUU is definitly the right code, if you were looking at DDU that might explain it! I've done a bit of searching and it is possible it might fit (although if its an o2k/j then it probably would), but without solid evidence i wouldnt really wanna waste any dollar...

Edited by Hobnobs

DUU is definitly the right code, if you were looking at DDU that might explain it! I've done a bit of searching and it is possible it might fit (although if its an o2k/j then it probably would), but without solid evidence i wouldnt really wanna waste any dollar...

Its an 02j, im 90% sure

how much for the front hubs, discs, calipers and carriers? (basically because my golf is a 1.6 i have to change the hubs to get bigger brakes).

Edit: what u recon it would be with postage, lol. Your quite a trek away. And can u post up pics of interior. :P

Edited by Mowgli

There is now an engine, shit load of tools, full exhaust system and a few other little bits in my boot ready to head to a mates workshop first thing tomorrow. Then the mission begins, it's gotta be possible to do an engine swap in a day, hasn't it.... haha. At least I've got a mate who regularly helps out spannering at rally's helping, so he's kinda used to working in a hurry, and the guy who owns the workshop will be there, who's been rallying for over 40 years.