Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

• 1 month later...

This thread took forever to find!

Im gonna sound well gay here, but anyway im gonna say it.

So basically, this girl im well into, me and her got the same cab home. The entire journey, she held my hand and was like, resting her head on my chest. But when she was due to get out, there was no like kiss signals. What d'you think? She interested?

This thread took forever to find!

Im gonna sound well gay here, but anyway im gonna say it.

So basically, this girl im well into, me and her got the same cab home. The entire journey, she held my hand and was like, resting her head on my chest. But when she was due to get out, there was no like kiss signals. What d'you think? She interested?

that depends on how you split the cab fare...

Was at a field party last night, just woke up in my bed, at home, with all my stuff, feeling fine, with the remainder of the booze I took along neatly on the landing, and my wallet next to me, even though I left it in my car outside last night, Everything suggests I had a fairly mild night last night, but I can't remember getting home for shit. So I'm wondering if I did anything stupid/embarrassing before leaving. Hopefully I didn't, but my track record of not remembering the night before, normally means I will have done/said something stupid. hmmm..... Weird.

Just checked my phone, no embarrassing texts or anything, might have got away with this one. haha

• 3 weeks later...

PRETTY FUKIN' CUNTED YOU CUNTING CUNTS!

JUST ANOTHER DAY AT THE OFFICE EH? ME THINKS THERES A HOLE IN MY POCKET!

IM BORED, HOME AT 1AM I ACTCTUALLY THINK IVE DRUNKEN MYSELF SOBER. /WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT/? WENT TO A SUB FOCUS RAVE 1,2 OR MAYBE EVEN 3DAYS AGO, HAVNT SLEPT OR STOPED DRINKING SINCE, I MMUST BE ONE HARD CORE MOTHER f**kER, BUT I WONT LIE IVE HAD HELP FROM... SOME... ARTIFICIAL INTELIGENCE/ I LOVE WEEKS OFF WORK

IM GUNNA GO TRY SLEEP OR SOMETHING NOW GOT TO GET UP EARLY TO GO BLABLABLABLALBKDFJKLDF. LATERZZZZZZ CUM KNUCKLES

PRETTY FUKIN' CUNTED YOU CUNTING CUNTS!

JUST ANOTHER DAY AT THE OFFICE EH? ME THINKS THERES A HOLE IN MY POCKET!

IM BORED, HOME AT 1AM I ACTCTUALLY THINK IVE DRUNKEN MYSELF SOBER. /WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT/? WENT TO A SUB FOCUS RAVE 1,2 OR MAYBE EVEN 3DAYS AGO, HAVNT SLEPT OR STOPED DRINKING SINCE, I MMUST BE ONE HARD CORE MOTHER f**kER, BUT I WONT LIE IVE HAD HELP FROM... SOME... ARTIFICIAL INTELIGENCE/ I LOVE WEEKS OFF WORK

IM GUNNA GO TRY SLEEP OR SOMETHING NOW GOT TO GET UP EARLY TO GO BLABLABLABLALBKDFJKLDF. LATERZZZZZZ CUM KNUCKLES

LOL! Random. I think i might read this thread more often.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...