One For The Ladies

woodster90

that pink levelboss was mine (sold about a month ago) and i rode it in that colour for maybe 2 years. some guy asked me if the novelty had worn off, and i'm like 'what novelty?'. i didn't choose the colour to be cool, i just thought it would look good and a bit individual, even if it were a bit gay in some peoples eyes!

anyways, the guy who bought it thought it was mega.... for a bout 3 days at least, then stripped it. pretty bummed meself, but hey, takes a special kind o gay.... i mean guy, to pull off pink alrite.

i fancy sprayin one o me other bikes pink, but i got a full on stealth squadron at the mo. xc bike, jump bike and bmx, all 3 all black. they look slick, but i find the whole stealth thing a bit borin.

to be continued.....

smithy

At the end of the day, you still look like a fag on a pink bike. :P

at the end o the night, you look like a fag with your cock in a guys ass. don't see how bikes have anythin to do with sexual persuassion meself. if all of a sudden there was a revolution in the gay community and the all started wearin black, would 'stealth' bikes be gay too? and anyway, loads o normal guys wear pink stuff nowadays. menswear shops are full o the stuff. ah well, got me black beautys at the moment. just need to select the right shade o pink for em now...

Edited by guineasmithpig

pink is not cool on bikes anymore at one point possibly it was allright not cool though but now its sad very very sad and it looks shit. it isnt cool for girls to have pink bikes either lol.

Very much agreed there sexy ben! :D The manuacturers of bikes use the designs to make them stand out such as the new Koxx range, Zoo, Echo etc. Apart from Monty, which use both.

Plus 'lots' of pink isnt good at all. I think little bits here and there pretty much do the job! (Y) Like my old helmet straps on my sprayed black helmet... looked lush!!

Cheers,

Joe.