Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

I think my best bet now.. is just to see if i can stay friends with her.. once uni is done (6 months) all i can hope for is our feelings havent died out or she hasnt found someone better. She said she will always see me as her boyfriend no matter who she is with.. but to be honest lets be realistic.. that view can change so easily if she meets a guy that makes her happy. Its just the fact i know the shite ive been out with before and myself and her (the ex) had such completely different life styles.. it never bothered me about her money or where she lived etc.. it was just about being with her that mattered.. for once in my life i realised i wasnt as shallow a fanny as i first thought but ah well.. i thought my parents were like that too.. clearly not. Like i said i can only really hope that her feelings dont die and maybe after im done with uni, when i can truly do what the f**k i want.. i can see her again and take things a lot slower this time as we both admitted things were rushed.. which i suppose along with a lot of other minor problems resulted in the general f**k up with my parents. Plus theres some growing up time for both of us.. she is finishing college this year and im finishing uni.. its real world for both of us soon.

so i f**ked over this girl by getting with my best friend instead. i say f**ked over, i just led her on and then kissed her. no big deal.

i then break up with said best friend, start speaking with old girl and she still likes me so we start flirting and all is good.

in the mean time i make really good friends with other girl. now not super sure how she feels about me but she does want to come and see me and cuddle with me in bed.

old girl is hot and has sweet boobs, but smokes and drinks, but we do get on really well, if she is a little odd sometimes.

new girl is hot and has sweet boobs, doesnt smoke or drink, we get on like a f**king house on fire and stay up til 5am most nights chatting. real down to earth and really my kinda girl.

now what do i do? if it turns out new girl likes me, do i blow off old girl again? or do i see old girl and pretend i dont like new girl.

i really f**king like new girl :( old girl is way cute, but so is new girl

and they both have sweet boobs.

it's annoying because new girl is so close to perfect its untrue. i really wanna tell her how i feel but cant. i dont want to ruin things between us.

i know old girl doesnt want a relationship and nor do i... unless its with new girl.

f**kheads.

EDIT: This is how I type when I can't be bothered to punctuate at all.

Edited by JonMack

its ok.

if you dont want a relationship with anyone but new girl.

then either get in a relationship with new girl, and just tell old girl you want a relationship, and you know that isnt what she wants.

tell her your sorry for getting her hopes up etc.

or

if the new girl is quite happy to just keep it casual then theres no reason you cant keep it casual with both girls.

open relationships are great things.

typed so that you dont have to understand punctuation.

now my girl issue, i dont want to shag anything, at all, ive got no interest of late.tried everything, drinking, not drinking, wanking more,not wanking at all. but honestly got no interest in it at all. have i passed my sexual peak already at the age of 20, and ive now become a disinterested old man? texting a couple of bebo sluts, who despite being slightly slaggy, are rather fit. but meh, i so cant be assed actually meeting them/popping one in them, its untrue. same with the bird from nye,she is pretty much beggin me to go and pork her, i keep making excuses about the distance, and her bf. but the truth is im not interested, despite the fact shes fit as can be.

it's annoying because new girl is so close to perfect its untrue. i really wanna tell her how i feel but cant. i dont want to ruin things between us.

so i told her...

04:37:21 Me: you still got my texts from last night

04:37:22 Me: ?

04:37:38 Her: yes

04:38:02 Me: read the second one

04:39:12 Her: the "i think i know who i want though, its just it will never happen"

04:39:17 Me: yeah

04:41:30 Her: right okay...

04:41:59 Me: ?

04:42:45 Her: isit me

04:42:53 Me: :(

04:43:00 Her: whats the sad face for

04:43:05 Me: yes

04:44:05 Her: isn't it a good thing i know now

04:44:13 Me: i dont know

04:44:18 Her: why

04:44:30 Me: cos... i dont know

04:44:36 Me: if you say so

04:45:09 Her: well i think it's a good thing i know

04:45:20 Me: mind if i ask why?

04:45:39 Me: i mean i guess its good that i dont have a secret anymore cos secrets dont make friends

04:45:54 Me: but... yeah it's still kinda... i dunno

04:46:23 Her: why is it all about i dunno with you!??!!?

04:46:33 Her: and its a good thing i know because i feel the same.

04:46:34 Me: because i dont actually know what im trying to say

04:46:41 Me: really?

04:46:53 Her: yes

i'm really, really happy.

Edited by JonMack

If she is the one you sent me a picture of, do it. You know its right. Don't get with old one because it wouldnt make you happy, and it would be wrong.

DO IIIIIIIIIIT.

Edit: DON'T LISTEN TO ME, GET WITH NEW ONE GET WITH NEW ONE. (The one I was on about was ooooooooold)

Edited by Mr Fish

so i f**ked over this girl by getting with my best friend instead. i say f**ked over, i just led her on and then kissed her. no big deal.

i then break up with said best friend, start speaking with old girl and she still likes me so we start flirting and all is good.

in the mean time i make really good friends with other girl. now not super sure how she feels about me but she does want to come and see me and cuddle with me in bed.

old girl is hot and has sweet boobs, but smokes and drinks, but we do get on really well, if she is a little odd sometimes.

new girl is hot and has sweet boobs, doesnt smoke or drink, we get on like a f**king house on fire and stay up til 5am most nights chatting. real down to earth and really my kinda girl.

now what do i do? if it turns out new girl likes me, do i blow off old girl again? or do i see old girl and pretend i dont like new girl.

i really f**king like new girl :( old girl is way cute, but so is new girl

and they both have sweet boobs.

i know old girl doesnt want a relationship and nor do i... unless its with new girl.

f**kheads.

EDIT: This is how I type when I can't be bothered to punctuate at all.

so i told her...

i'm really, really happy.

Wow, that msn convo was really beating around the bush.

Yeah i'd have definatly gone with the new girl, staying up till god knows when talking is a good sign, means that u like her for more than her 'sweet boobs'. Also the other girl smokes which is a big no no for me personally.

Good luck and have fun. (Y)

Jon your situation is way too similar to mine. I've fallen for two friends, but live with one of them, so getting with the other (who I know would probobly be better for me) is not easy.

The one I live with has small, but great boobs, the other one has huge, but equally great boobs, went out with the one I don't live with last night, spent the walk home on the phone to the one I do.

Cannot make up my f**king mind, mind you that's kinda been done for me as the girl I live with is going crazy and apparently hasn't felt anything in a good few months.

See, that opens another whole can of worms. We got together at the start of term for like 4 nights in a row, maybe a month or so after she broke up with her long term b/f of 4 years, I stupidly asked her if she wanted to go on a 'date' and since then we've just really been spending loads of time together, and as you say, staying up till 5am, talking tonnes and cuddleing, but nothing more. I know she has slept with one or two other guys since we got together but she had only ever slept with her b/f so who can blame her for wanting to try new things?

Why the f**k do all these girls need 'time' before they can get into something, having said that i've never actually tried to pull her, she has allways instigated it, maybe i'll give it a go when we get back.....

Also the other girl smokes which is a big no no for me personally.

Same with me.

It sucks sometimes, I see a hot girl and i'm like 'yeeaahh' then they spark up a fag and i'm like 'aww shit. :( '

Right let down, I hate girls that smoke.

Same with me.

It sucks sometimes, I see a hot girl and i'm like 'yeeaahh' then they spark up a fag and i'm like 'aww shit. :( '

Right let down, I hate girls that smoke.

I'm the worst, I smoke myself but prefer a girl who doesnt, or at least who doesn't taste of it. I don't smoke if I havnt got some gum or mints to chew on straight after. It's just manners like.

Sort of got a thing for my neighbour, not sure if she likes me back. She keeps coming over at obscure times at night for 'a chat'. Do I grab my balls and go for it or see how things pan out?

Grab you balls and put them in her mouth son (Y), she wants a bit! Worst thing that will happen is they get bitten off (Y)

Edited by Clownbike

just dumped ma bird im really happy but was on the phone to her and she didnt seem happy with what had just happened but it was up to her i said i'll still go out with her happyly but she was having non of it...

...might ask her best mate out in front of her and see what she say (her best mate been 1 of my best mates ex(but he dont care) or i might let the dust settle and ask her back out, dont no :S

laky