Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Ok here goes,

I like my Ex girlfreinds mate who ive met only once for about 20 mins if that, added her on a popular social networking site but havent spoken to her, im actually quite useless at talking to gash, any suggestions on how to get this ball rolling?

Just a tip, I don;t think women like being referred to as 'Gash' just a thought thou, could be wrong...

We'll i dont actually use that phrase its just slightly comical.

Sounds like you need the Poopipe method matey.

EDIT: I just saw how that would look to everyone reading it who didn't know Poopipe is a member on here. :lol:

Method being?

Ok here goes,

I like my Ex girlfreinds mate who ive met only once for about 20 mins if that, added her on a popular social networking site but havent spoken to her, im actually quite useless at talking to gash, any suggestions on how to get this ball rolling?

social networking site

you can say myspace.. we wont judge.

AMY..x says:

ben.. what are u doin?

AMY..x says:

yes u mite be lafin....

AMY..x says:

lol

BenLeacock ('.')| says:

ive just built a wheel tonight, for my silly bike with no seat.

BenLeacock ('.')| says:

lol

AMY..x says:

awwh u make me smile wen u smile lol

YESSS winner :D :D:D

(maybe i shouldnt of mentioned trials though.... lol)

Edited by BenLeacockâ„¢

I think it's about time I joined this little club.

My tale of woe begins not so long ago, about 4 months ago to be exact. Me and the now ex had been goign out for 16 months, and I had loved every day of it. Then, 4 months ago we split up..for a reason still unknown to me. Over the last 4 months I have seen her a few times, and tried to see her many more times. We talked about working it out, and starting something again. All seemed well.

I found out today that she's now with someone else.

I've begged and pleaded with her to take me back. I've tried everything I can to see her, just to have a chance to talk to her again. Didn't go so well, she seems reluctant. Though I know/hope she still has feelings for me, I just need one chance to see her.

Anyway, I wrote her a letter, and walked 15 miles and posted it by hand myself. Now to play the waiting game.

Sounds like my situation. Broke up 6 months ago but still liked her and wanted to be with her but she didn't want to be with me. I kept on hoping she would come back then found out she was seeing someone new. I still had hope she wanted to see me because she wanted to be friends so bad. I have finally said to myself that I can't put any hope into getting her back because it makes me feel nuts. So I am getting over her finally and am ready to move on. I would like to keep talking to my ex but if I do I like her & I know I can't be with her.

My advice is tell her how you feel and if she does want to get back together totally accept that. I know it is tuff.

I think it was something like:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AMY..x says:

ben.. what are u doin?

AMY..x says:

yes u mite be lafin....

AMY..x says:

lol

BenLeacock ('.')| says:

ive just built a wheel tonight, for my silly bike with no seat.

BenLeacock ('.')| says:

lol

AMY..x says:

awwh u make me smile wen u smile lol

YESSS winner :D :D:D

(maybe i shouldnt of mentioned trials though.... lol)

Someone is geting to poke the fire!

OK, Im a wee bit tipsay, im gouing out nd i Need some cheeeeky chat uplines...come thi is my girl trouble!

Edited by JohnyMilton