Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Thats the thing though id feel like a mug iv taken her back so so many times and i feel like it'd be really taking the piss almost like im incapable of getin away wich clearly as im proving i am :( I told my slef this would be the last time but i do still miss her and i feel like ill only be waiting for the next time she slips up as bad as that sounds.....

So you'll do exactly what I did in your situation, umm and arr over it for far too long, tell her it won't happen too many times, and eventually she'll find someone else, then you'll miss her even more... Then she'll still make hints she likes you, but everything will just get more and more complicated ;)

Edited by Jolfa

So you'll do exactly what I did in your situation, umm and arr over it for far too long, tell her it won't happen too many times, and eventually she'll find someone else, then you'll miss her even more... Then she'll still make hints she likes you, but everything will just get more and more complicated ;)

That sounds great i think ill do that lol no i probably will acctully end up doin somthing like that stupid i no but at the momment i don't no if i want her or not it could be for the best......... maybe

Still payed me in dodgy kilt notes though :P

Jack that was monopoly money...

Seriously just get back with her, shes 20X fitter than you and i wouldn't mind her on top of me... in fact... say "ill get back with you if i can take some naked pictures of you" then send them to me :)

That sounds great i think ill do that lol no i probably will acctully end up doin somthing like that stupid i no but at the momment i don't no if i want her or not it could be for the best......... maybe

Nah don't bother going back, you're young!!! If anything you just need to focus about binge drinking and drugs etc ;)

Jack that was monopoly money...

Seriously just get back with her, shes 20X fitter than you and i wouldn't mind her on top of me... in fact... say "ill get back with you if i can take some naked pictures of you" then send them to me :)

*Gets phone and forwards* I may do I just need to make it clear that it can't be as serious to the extent that if i fanncey a ride im goin for a ride if i fanncey a sleep im not guna go see her ect think it got a little to full on.

Nah don't bother going back, you're young!!! If anything you just need to focus about binge drinking and drugs etc ;)

Andy im still all yours for binge drinking and drugs don't worry :) and ill still give off the impression that im single at collage so all the fit girls will get with you so they can get close to me its not a prob im a good mate :P

1st time i had sex with my girl friend i literally lasted this long

And i couldn't think of what to say, so i was just like, "aw babe its cos your so buff ennit" she looked vair confussed

made it up to her for the next 3 days though lol

Lmao way to do Essex Justice (Y) haha half tempted to sig that haha

Does everyone think i am scottish?

Yer i suppose the scottish are pretty inbred. However i am english ;)

Excuse meeeeeeeeeee Ben?

Chill

your

bloody

beans

Over reaction of ze centuary?

He was joking, not over reacting, cause Ben gets up set when People call him Scottish, haha!

Ok, I have a problem, last week Ben was down visiting and he daresd me to chat up this bar maid, so I did...cuase Im good that way! So all goes well with her, we go out a few nights later, and she ends up back at mine, so then we play some 'Naughty Games'(you know doctors & nurses), but then the other day I find out she has a Boyfriend, and he finds out, and hes threated me, and he is build little a boat, A BIG BOAT, i tryed explaining that I didnt rape her but she was keen for the naughty naughty, and she also said she was single, but ho dont care, he goes going to beat my up, but I dunno what to do, I have a few opions, I can shag her again, or shag her and ask him to join, or try and dodge the guy for the rest of time Im living in Edinburgh?

Its all Bens fault!

Edited by JohnyMilton

Excuse meeeeeeeeeee Ben?

He was joking, not over reacting, cause Ben gets up set when People call him Scottish, haha!

Ok, I have a problem, last week Ben was down visiting and he daresd me to chat up this bar maid, so I did...cuase Im good that way! So all goes well with her, we go out a few nights later, and she ends up back at mine, so then we play some 'Naughty Games'(you know doctors & nurses), but then the other day I find out she has a Boyfriend, and he finds out, and hes threated me, and he is build little a boat, A BIG BOAT, i tryed explaining that I did just rape her but she was keen, and she also said she was single, but ho dont care, he goes going to beat my up, but I dunno what to do, I have a few opions, I can shag her again, or shag her and ask him to join, or try and dodge the guy for the rest of time Im living in Edinburgh?

Its all Bens fault!

Woa, Woa, Woa.

Starting a fresh with girls. F**k off to the rest of 'em! :cheers: Here's to a fresh start, and the fact every most girls are cnuts, (thought i'd better say that as we have female presence) see what this is doing to us?! Anyway. I'm thinking town.

(thought i'd better say that as we have female presence)

Saying that, since we are gettting more girls on here, do you think they might get the wrong idea about the 'Girls rouble thread', and start talking about there times of the month...and other female troubles... :blink:

Edited by JohnyMilton

Excuse meeeeeeeeeee Ben?

Ok, I have a problem, last week Ben was down visiting and he daresd me to chat up this bar maid, so I did...cuase Im good that way! So all goes well with her, we go out a few nights later, and she ends up back at mine, so then we play some 'Naughty Games'(you know doctors & nurses), but then the other day I find out she has a Boyfriend, and he finds out, and hes threated me, and he is build little a boat, A BIG BOAT, i tryed explaining that I didnt rape her but she was keen for the naughty naughty, and she also said she was single, but ho dont care, he goes going to beat my up, but I dunno what to do, I have a few opions, I can shag her again, or shag her and ask him to join, or try and dodge the guy for the rest of time Im living in Edinburgh?

Its all Bens fault!

KARLF!!

The ex invited me out last night, but I have work in half an hour so declined. Havn't heard back from her which is somewhat unusual, so am sending her a text saying I hope she didn't feel slighted by me not attending, the trouble is I hope I don't seem a bit pathetic....

You laugh but i know someone on this forum who's gf stormed into the clinic sat there for a good hour arguing the toss demanding the morning after pill because she tossed him off and he fingerd her after he had washed his hands. After this she's been on the pill a good few months and they both remain virgins. It dose brighten up my day when he tells me these storys however haha simps you should know who it is haha.

My first girlfriend (Well, proper one) wouldn't finish me with her mouth because she thought swallowing it would make her pregnant...

After I LOL'd up in that bitches face she let it happen after going deep purple.

Feeling pretty shit this morning. Broke it off with my girlfriend last night because we just keep arguing. Finding it really difficult to understand the the nature of those arguments. I'd lean toward blaming her as she has all these expecations of my behaviour and naturally perceives everything in the negative. Whatever I do she'll find some reason to be unhappy with it. I'm probably engaged in some behaviour though that if I realised what it was, I would change and is currently contributing to the problems. Anyway, she keeps phoning me so that we can maintain the relationship and it's really f'ing difficult to keep saying no. I don't want to say yes because I feel sorry for her as she's really upset. Although I do still love her, despite resenting her over the dramatic nature our relationship takes due to her anger, I just need to get away from this situation that brings so much stress. The stress clearly outweighs the good of what we had and it's simply happened for too long. I'm not interested in living like a soap opera, I like peace. Venting over :(