Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Had friend over today but don't know whether to try anything with her tomorrow (shes cumin over again and we're drinking wine and painting house door and watching films etc)

Been friends with her for agesss(shes my sister friend), don't see her very often, i know she used to fancy me and apparently she wanted to kiss me a while back but don't know how things are now....hmmmm

Whatta to do aye? Guess i'll just play it cool and see how it all goes.....

Do you want to get back with her?

What are your friends like, are they the grief-giving type?

Doesn't sound like you really need to 'try'.

Sure, why not.

My friends are very much the "grief-giving type", but shes a really good looking girl, they couldnt be too bad about it.

If you broke up with her in the first place, there was probably a valid reason for that. So getting together again will surely result in the same thing?

She broke up with me because she felt it wasnt working out, a week after that she asked to try it again but i refused saying i dont want to get messed around.

Had friend over today but don't know whether to try anything with her tomorrow (shes cumin over again and we're drinking wine and painting house door and watching films etc)

Been friends with her for agesss(shes my sister friend), don't see her very often, i know she used to fancy me and apparently she wanted to kiss me a while back but don't know how things are now....hmmmm

Whatta to do aye? Guess i'll just play it cool and see how it all goes.....

tea bag her.....

....sorry, on a serious note. ye just see how it goes do the playful get a bit of paint on her nose etc. just see how she reacts. you will be able to tell if shes keen. :)

I was with the misses yesterday, her ex called up and I heard has it been kept all quiet. I asked her about it and she said it was nothing. We got onto somehow the conversation of cheating and I said I wouldnt quite know what to do if she cheated.

Last night on the phone she seemed odd and apologised before she went to sleep. I've been asking her all day why and got nothing out of her.

She just told me a few nights ago she was out with a few people, including her ex. He kissed her. She said she didnt kiss him back but she didnt move.

I know he likes her still, I bloody like her, but im off to uni next week and before there was nothing that suggested why this couldnt last, but now, I dont know if I can go away for weeks upon end and sit and think what could be happening with her.

I was with the misses yesterday, her ex called up and I heard has it been kept all quiet. I asked her about it and she said it was nothing. We got onto somehow the conversation of cheating and I said I wouldnt quite know what to do if she cheated.

Last night on the phone she seemed odd and apologised before she went to sleep. I've been asking her all day why and got nothing out of her.

She just told me a few nights ago she was out with a few people, including her ex. He kissed her. She said she didnt kiss him back but she didnt move.

I know he likes her still, I bloody like her, but im off to uni next week and before there was nothing that suggested why this couldnt last, but now, I dont know if I can go away for weeks upon end and sit and think what could be happening with her.

You're going to uni... She may be moving on from you (Shit happens)

If you do go, and don't break up properly, it's gona be mega hard on you when you do go to uni

Uni = fresh start

Best to tie up old relationships (Y)

tea bag her.....

....sorry, on a serious note. ye just see how it goes do the playful get a bit of paint on her nose etc. just see how she reacts. you will be able to tell if shes keen. :)

hahaa, good advice. Nice paint on nose idea hehe

Haha, i just looked up the definitions of tea-bagging on urban dictionary and got this classic definition:

' In multiplayer video games, the act of repeatedly crouching over the face of a fallen opponent, who is forced to watch his/her body being violated while waiting to respawn into the level.

"You see me tea-bag that noob after I shot him in the back of the head? What a dumbass." ' hahaaa, what legend wrote that.

I just got to speak to her for a moment, she cant remember whether she kissed him back. Thing is though shitttttttttttt.

Don't wanna sound harsh but that's a humungous load of bullshit. It's not the kinda thing you forget. She got with him and just doesn't wanna a tell you but at the same time doesn't wanna lie.

Sounds cynical but i'd put money on the fact that i'm right. If she didn't wanna get with him she'd never get anywhere near the situation of him trying to get with her in the first place. Sorry man :(

As I usually do, I get bored not having any girls in my life, the second I get with one and it starts to shape up serious, I lose motivation in the relationship.

The girl I'm with is perfect in the sense that she is good looking and has good tastes, my only problem is that she is 2/3 years below me and lives on the other side of town.

The age usually doesn't bother me, but I'm at the point now where I've had enough of younger girls and really want someone my own age, as its awkward socially, and personally I don't think I have the motivation to see her, which of course is not nice for her.

My only trouble is that she is set on me, this relationship has only been about a week, but we've done it already (apparently she waits much longer but it felt right for her). I just don't want to leave her and get the jipe that I used her for sex.

As I usually do, I get bored not having any girls in my life, the second I get with one and it starts to shape up serious, I lose motivation in the relationship.

The girl I'm with is perfect in the sense that she is good looking and has good tastes, my only problem is that she is 2/3 years below me and lives on the other side of town.

The age usually doesn't bother me, but I'm at the point now where I've had enough of younger girls and really want someone my own age, as its awkward socially, and personally I don't think I have the motivation to see her, which of course is not nice for her.

My only trouble is that she is set on me, this relationship has only been about a week, but we've done it already (apparently she waits much longer but it felt right for her). I just don't want to leave her and get the jipe that I used her for sex.

Making her 14/15?!

I dont give a shit if this offends you to be honest. BUT HAHAHAHAHAHAAH