Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Proper unexpected surprise. My Girlfriend and her cousin went on a random drive and decided to come and see me! Was just ace. And she's coming Friday to stop over on her own this time though. Its weird seeing someone you know in your halls when you're used to it being people u don't know.

Met up with the girl 2 days ago, was pretty amazing!:)

Had a great time, and the movie wasn't bad either (inception).

Brought her home and she lied in my arms the entire train travel, awesome :)

Off topic, but didn't you find inception to be far too confusing? I thought there was too much going on all the time and not enough film to explain it all well...

Off topic, but didn't you find inception to be far too confusing? I thought there was too much going on all the time and not enough film to explain it all well...

Yes it was a little bit too much, but still an interesting concept nonetheless. Wasn't focusing on the movie the entire time so I had a hard time following it anyway :rolleyes:

Edited by omgnoseat

she knows full well that I want to wear her like a dustmask. :rolleyes:

...And if she wasn't on her period, I'd have done so by now

She says what's going on is awesome, she just doesn't wanna commit to anything when she goes to uni so she can focus on that.

So basically, I can have my way with a frankly stunning bird, and I'm also free to go have my way with other girls, I'm just trying to work out where the bad points are? :lol:

Im in love everybody.

Today I got humped by a dog in a random flat thats been converted into an illegal bar it almost seems like a dream So wierd and there was a cat playing with the dogs tail.

Oh yea im not in love with the dog thats just another story.

• Like 3

Im in love everybody.

Today I got humped by a dog in a random flat thats been converted into an illegal bar it almost seems like a dream So wierd and there was a cat playing with the dogs tail.

Oh yea im not in love with the dog thats just another story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yl3UMO-TkE

Good one, bro.