Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

sounds like you've given her a bit of a free ride so far and trying to take that away from someone doesn't work too well.

Also sounds like she doesn't appreciate the money you do spend on her.

Now this may seem totally unrelated but my dad's first wife was like that (never worked, always went on holiday with her mates and had a salon day once a week using my dads money) needless to say he met my mother and left this lazy excuse for a woman. People who don't carry there own weight, with anything in general, infuriate me somewhat!

sounds like you've given her a bit of a free ride so far and trying to take that away from someone doesn't work too well.

Also sounds like she doesn't appreciate the money you do spend on her.

Now this may seem totally unrelated but my dad's first wife was like that (never worked, always went on holiday with her mates and had a salon day once a week using my dads money) needless to say he met my mother and left this lazy excuse for a woman. People who don't carry there own weight, with anything in general, infuriate me somewhat!

Well I thought she did appreciate it up untill now when she's not willing to give anything back in return but pretty much a screw u I'm looking after myself.

She's just soo stubborn and won't have a bad thing said and everything is about her and shes not doing anything wrong and if I try and explain anything she doesn't want to hear it.

I know all this will blow over and well no dout be fine but I think it is time for a change.

lazy excuse for a woman haha you just made my day.

Well I thought she did appreciate it up untill now when she's not willing to give anything back in return but pretty much a screw u I'm looking after myself.

She's just soo stubborn and won't have a bad thing said and everything is about her and shes not doing anything wrong and if I try and explain anything she doesn't want to hear it.

I know all this will blow over and well no dout be fine but I think it is time for a change.

lazy excuse for a woman haha you just made my day.

On paper, get shot to be honest. You'll be a rich man. Onviously "feelings" and other shit has an effect though.

f**k burrowing money from her mate! No doubt she would mention something like "well I helped you out last month so you have to buy this or that". Tough it out for the month, Then when you get paid you don't owe anyone a penny. Also, f**k treating her to stuff if she's like that. Buy nice things for yourself instead!

Bit of a hard line to be honest Sav. I like to think of treats are rewards for good behaviour. Like if we leave the flat by 8.30am on saturday, I'll buy you McDonald's breakfast on the way to the train station. We do it all the time. Last week I was treated to a lovely chinese takeaway meal for being nice for a whole hour.

Bit of a hard line to be honest Sav. I like to think of treats are rewards for good behaviour. Like if we leave the flat by 8.30am on saturday, I'll buy you McDonald's breakfast on the way to the train station. We do it all the time. Last week I was treated to a lovely chinese takeaway meal for being nice for a whole hour.

Wow. That sounds just awful. So you bribe one another with food as without an incentive you'd both just piss the other off..... gotta say it sounds a bit of a strange one.. :blink:

Also, as a sidenote, is your girlfriend your pet? Treats for good behaviour.....really. :huh:

Dude, treats for good behaviour? Sounds like a bribe to me! Nothing against with what you and your misses do Muel, if it works for you that's cool.

According to gregs profile he's 22 so I guess his gf is about 20. Sorry for my bad wording, but at that age you would of thought she's a little more responsible? Being in a relationship and all you would expect your bf/gf to help you in at least some little ways if you need? But from what greg has said she pretty much said screw you I'm not helping you.

I'm with Quigley.

EDIT: Matthew62 said what I was gonna say, 9 mins earlier.

Edited by weirdoku

Dude, treats for good behaviour? Sounds like a bribe to me! Nothing against with what you and your misses do Muel, if it works for you that's cool.

According to gregs profile he's 22 so I guess his gf is about 20. Sorry for my bad wording, but at that age you would of thought she's a little more responsible? Being in a relationship and all you would expect your bf/gf to help you in at least some little ways if you need? But from what greg has said she pretty much said screw you I'm not helping you.

I'm with Quigley.

EDIT: Matthew62 said what I was gonna say, 9 mins earlier.

Spot on age wise there.

Lllawwlllll totally trolled you guys right now. Course we f**king don't. We just take it in turns to pay for stuff. Sometimes it's a treat for the pair of us, like eating somewhere fancy or doing something nice, other times it's just a film and a takeaway.

Yeah it's bull to say you're with the wrong person if they cause you to moan. The ones you care about the most are the ones most able to annoy/hurt you so it's perfectly reasonable to moan about someone you care for. I'd be exceptionally worried if the person I loved didn't annoy me or cause me to moan, as to me it'd be an indication that I didn't care about them.

I'd be pretty perturbed if I had a relationship that was smiles and joy 100% of the time - I think that's even weirder than Muel's pet/girlfriend type relationship!

I don't get what's wrong with treats? If my bird does something nice why wouldn't I want to return the favour? And if buying her something nice gets her dressed up in something fit and sucking my shaft, then I will. To be fair I'd pay for anything she wanted if I could.

I think it was the 'reward' part of it that was an issue... But apparently it was a troll anyway :rolleyes:

I'm the same, I'd pay for everything and anything for the girl if I could, and even though I can't I generally do anyway.

I thought my whole pet analogy/troll was obsurd enough that everyone would just laugh, first it was taken seriously, but it seems some of you actually do it? Fffaaaiiilll.

Treating each other IMO should not be because of a reason other than you want to do something nice for the other one. Say if my lady and I go out because one of us have achieved something, we say it's to celebrate, and one will usually pay admitedly, but next time the other will. It's never "Ooohh you did really well at sucking my gentleman sausage last night, here, have a nice fancy meal". That shit just feels wrong to me.

I thought my whole pet analogy/troll was obsurd enough that everyone would just laugh, first it was taken seriously, but it seems some of you actually do it? Fffaaaiiilll.

Where did anyone say that? Carl said that if his missus did something nice he'd like to return the favour (before the blowjob sentence), and I just said I'd like to pay for everything if I could - nothing to do with getting anything in return, just makes me feel good to splurge cash on the lady I'm with.