Nicknames

Synergy

ANAL :ermm: Anagram of Alan, Chris (medwaytrials) started calling me it, And now a few other riders have picked it up too.

Used to get called horse, Because my legs sorta bend backwards........and someone else picked up on something else and called me it ;)

Get called a lanky twat quite alot too. :turned:

Edited by T-MAGura

Well its wardie most of the time, but i get the odd porkie or even porkstain on the golf course or when my friend sam's about (fook knows were its from) and i don't really mind as im can take a joke and take the piss out of my self unlike some moody c**ts that i know (mainly my dad).

ive heard sum funny nicknames for people other than myself,

the best has to be Beck Dunn Everyone because she was a bit of a slag by shaggin boys in the boys toilets at school in yr 10.

sam

My nickname's Fish, long story, but oh well...

When I was younger I lived next to this wee lass, bit of a 'tard. Could not at all say Joseph, so she called me joefish, then it just kinda stuck. My dad calls me Fish, so do loads of my mates. Not really that long of a story after all :)

Fruitbat here, mainly cos my first job from school was unfortunatly working for the local green grocers and a lad i knew who rode back then jokingly offered me a nicname of 'Fruitbat or Penguin'...........do noy ask where penguin came from.

I chose fruitbat thinking it would be forgotten the next day and ive been known that for nigh on 5 years now....in fact some people i rode with didnt even know my real name after over a year, lol

Frooty

Here goes:

Biggedy biggedy bo

Biggedy bo

Bo

Bo selector

Jo Blow

Dick

Dicke

Dickhead

Pierce the Dick

Dick Piercing

Karson Levoret/Karson

Redhead

Pearson

Ricardo

Retardo

RichyBaby

Forgiven

Unforgiven

Dillum

Dillan

Gilbert

Dillbert

Burt

Spurt Burt

James

Pilchard Rearson

Bender

Benderboy

Special

Specialcase

Bunny

Bugs

A reason to be violent (my dad used to call me that when I was going through puberty)

And my personal favourite: You big f**king gayboy

Well you can all try going through four major public schools in seven years and have a smaller list.....

Rich

Div

Dave

Daver

David

Chain (used to wear a bike chain)

Jewboy

Fridge headbutt

Wilhelm (my parents hate me and gave me that middle name)

Spain (second name)

Italy

France

Israel

That last four are the most common "witty" variations.

Fridge headbutt was from a camp I was leading, taking stuff out a fridge and some tosser pushed me. Guess whose head left a dent. :-

Tic

Mates jokily called me Tic Tac while we were playing football in the summer holidays a few weeks before I started secondary school. I ended up in a form group/class with another Peter and my mate remembered the day when everyone called me Tic Tac. This nickname got picked up by most people at school and it quickly became shorted to just Tic and it has stuck with me ever since.

I only really get called Peter when I am at home, with family or at work :P