When Did You Join Trials Forum?

Matt_Tupman

When did you join Trials Forum?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. What year?

I remember I had a secret post war with you Raub, because we both had a similar amount of posts, back in the days when people actually cared about that.

I still care about that, i'm slightly obsessive things like that :ermm:

I remember I had a secret post war with you Raub, because we both had a similar amount of posts, back in the days when people actually cared about that.

I remember you telling me about that on a night ride many moons ago. Still just as suprised about it now!

P.S. I'm winning biatch :P

Good Lord!

i remember, and im suprised no 1 has mentioned this.......

Yahoo! ModAndStockTrialsRidingClub

u get that?

Pre TF, it was the old old forum, i think i joined that in, around 2000/2001 and that was the first forum, we even knew about under pressure Months before it was aired

I remember, McRoy, im sure Berridge was there,

Joined in oh free apparently.

Visted Bashguard.com regularly when that first started, and (i hate to admit it) mbuk.com, biketrials.com and observedtrials.net.

That was all when i was learning from tricks and stunts on me GT Talera. Rockin'.

ahem....

even earlier than that I was on Mod and Stock Trials' yahoo group back in 1998.

read more closely next time :P

my username was rewind_99_99. That was running from 1996 or 1997 i think :S Does anybody know if it was the first Trials message board/ forum? Possibly biketrials.com preceeded that but cant have been much in it. Twas such a basic/ shit design for a forum but was all we had back then. I think its still online now!

For anybody who is interested in what it was like in the dark ages the Yahoo Modandstocktrialsriding board is still online

Modandstocktrialsriding

I tell a lie I was first on there in 1999, and here is my first post even.....

My first ever Post

Back then a 16" xc frame with front sus could easily be passed off as a trials bike :lol:

Good Lord!

u get that?

Pre TF, it was the old old forum, i think i joined that in, around 2000/2001 and that was the first forum, we even knew about under pressure Months before it was aired

I remember, McRoy, im sure Berridge was there,

2003 for me.

I have an episode on under pressure on video somewhere, it had a young lad on a red x-tort right at the very beginning who fell off just after the 'V' bit haha

ahem....

read more closely next time :P

my username was rewind_99_99. That was running from 1996 or 1997 i think :S Does anybody know if it was the first Trials message board/ forum? Possibly biketrials.com preceeded that but cant have been much in it. Twas such a basic/ shit design for a forum but was all we had back then. I think its still online now!

Haha yer i was on that place back int day as well, berridge was on there and possibly si as well. Back when trials was cool <_< didn't realise you were on there as well mike

just found some of my posts here

user name was pattdon_2000