Bike Pics Thread.

Mark W

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still building up, waiting on the last parts. Couldn't wait and needed to participate:

JnDAuOe.jpg

Still need a stem and frontbrake. Excuse the pic being made in my bedroom. Will post a complete pic outside soon. :D

Edited by hezzay

8806417002_d5ca6bc401_z.jpg

Onza Zoot DD, first trials oriented bike ever and first hardtail in 10 years, stock grips where thrown after 5 minutes riding it...

Superstars Excel grips and Nano through pin pedals on their way, and a pair of Elixir 1 brakes as well.

first day of riding it was a pleasant surprise, took a while to get used with the long stem but after that i did manage to jump up some stairs, sidehop ~35cm and some other basic stuff. (my body will hurt so much tomorrow)

8795812629_f0f31061d2_z.jpg

Edited by mjewl

first day of riding it was a pleasant surprise, took a while to get used with the long stem but after that i did manage to jump up some stairs, sidehop ~35cm and some other basic stuff. (my body will hurt so much tomorrow)

That's really good haha! Where are you from btw? :)

Thought I put some cheeky ones of my bike in here aswell haha! Absolutely loving the 24" :D

cb80040b-479c-41cf-bd46-83e65b803a22_zps

Tried to learn gap to fronts seriously and did this, it's the bikes lenght + 20-30 cm which was suprising for me:

214db26c-48ab-43a1-b364-885e05f1835a_zps

• Like 2

That's really good haha! Where are you from btw? :)

Thought I put some cheeky ones of my bike in here aswell haha! Absolutely loving the 24" :D

Tried to learn gap to fronts seriously and did this, it's the bikes lenght + 20-30 cm which was suprising for me:

gosh you look a bit different than the last time I saw you, swear you looked like a kid!

8935149519_37013f75fe_c.jpg

Finally got my demo ridden skye, about £1000 discount for some marks in the paint, with new rotors, pedals, handles, seat etc

too bad i didn't like handles of pedals at all, so i borrowed superstarsstuff from my demo 7 until my latest superstars order arrive on wednesday :)

Edit:

some "updates" made on the skye:

9035142253_74f91bc591_z.jpg

Got a fourplay pro with hope trialzone for the girlfriend (and me), 180mm rotors will be equipped once adapters arrive.

9044954790_64944e2df2_z.jpg

Edited by mjewl
  • Like 2