Mat Hudson: Trend Setter...

Mark W

He says he'll go back to the Curtis, but also admits:

1. The Ashton feels nicer to ride.
  2. The Ashton feels nice to manual, bunnyhop and spin (the reasons he rated the Curtis highly :P)
  3. The Ashton feels nicer to do 'real' trials on than the Curtis.
Not to mention the cracks in the Curtis ;)

IPB Image

Seconds later, Mat's front wheel was on my left leg (Y)

EDIT: Oh, and the big pics - yeah, don't really get that either. Way to resize, Imageshack + forum...

That swan followed me round the entire lake, despite the fact I was blatantly nowhere near the mother swan on her nest. That swan really needs to get a grip/tripod leg to the face. He also nearly launched a duck that didn't hear him coming when he was en route to being a dick to me :P

Yeah, it rides OK 'cept for them bars. Just feel a bit too narrow and almost in the wrong place? Either way, he's got my old Pazzaz risers so he'll have the stem sorted soon :)

Or I'll rape him with a pole :)

Aye Ashtons are very nice to ride. I love mine MK4 as well ;) and moved from a Echo Pure and instantly riding was much better and I felt comfortable more. Would he sell that seat to moi :- It's a reet bell I can't find anyone who has a spare Ashton seayt to sell moi..

I hate swans. I swear theyre snakes with bodies on. You should go back and arm wrestle it. All swans are property of the queen. Shes the only person allowed to eat them. Must be damn good, I'd say. Like a regal goose. Dont get caught now.

come to swansea this thursday ;)

OK. to clear some things up.

i got that frame for 3 reasons:

one, because i needed a frame for a bit for when i sent iolo my curtis to have 4 bolt mounts brazed on but now i'v discovered 4 bolts are still shit.

two, because i was curious to see what all the fuss was about. not really to follow the trend.

three, it was a good price.

anyway, when i was taking apart my curtis to put all the bits on the ashton i discovered a nice little crack under the headtube. so i'll see if iolo fancies doing that instead because quite frankley i think the chances of curtis doing it are slim to none.

OH!! also at the same time found a crack in the leg of my echo pures just above the magy mount.

SUCKS TO BE ME!!!!

Edited by mat hudson