Dj Ride Photos!

skandy32

Heres a chunk of photos taken by myself, i got alot from the day (about 300 snaps, these are the better / more varied ones), but i didnt photograph everything, as i was riding too :- There was plenty of photographer chaps, so im expecting to see many more snaps.....

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

IPB Image IPB Image

Hope you all like

edit: all clickable thumbnails too :P

With the group photo, i count 48 people, and i think me and jonny were taking the pic, so totaling ~50 people at the ride.

RIP DJ :deej::bunny:

Edited by skandy32

Awesome photos mate, coincidentally I love this photo of me;

IPB Image

I think there were more than 50 at the ride, a few of us moved on early and the crowd broke up a bit. Don't think it was as big as last year though.

Nice. :D

Good to see some pictures up so quickly after the ride...

I think there were a few more riders that had moved on by th etime we took the picture, plus some other riders over by the bridge behind the square... Plus some riders didn't arrive till later in the day..

Anyways.. Thanks to all for turning out; I hope everyone enjoyed the ride as much as I did. If anyone is thinking of selling a bike, or bike bits towards the end of June/ July, let me know.. I am so up for getting another bike now.. :D

Just ned to decide between a Mod or 24" or 26"

:S

Some really nice pictures you've got there - was a really good day.

Sam, you're right, that is one of the best there (apart from the ones of me of course) wouldn't want to fall on that spike behind you though!

Andy P

saracen bikes for the win

Some really nice pictures you've got there - was a really good day.

Sam, you're right, that is one of the best there (apart from the ones of me of course) wouldn't want to fall on that spike behind you though!

Andy P

saracen bikes for the win

At least I know that if I did fall off and hurt myself you'd be there to 'touch' me again and make me feel all better :P

There were riders from all around the South mate.

Ah sorry I didn't realise.. just looked at the pics then replied :$ either way, seen a fair few portsmouth people on the forum so still more than I expected.. looked like you all had a top day :)

Cheers for the positive replies guys! (Y)

Very nice pics dude

You mention there was more??

Any chance of you sending me the whole lot or something, would be much appriciated.

The best ride ive been on in a long long long time....

ummmmmmmm maybe, this is the best selection to be honest. The rest are mainly repititions of the above, only out of focus or blurred or other crappy shots. If your really desperate add me to msn though, and discuss it there... (Y)

Cheers

andy

IPB Image

Spot the odd one out...

Awesome days riding, sorry I had to leave early, but lots and lots of fun. Bumped into a whole lot of people I hadn't seen in ages. And props to Jon for getting the ball rolling with the alcohol on spice island, can honestly say I've never been on such a chilled out ride.

R.I.P DJ

Rich

Awesome pictures andy!

Great weekend too, cheers for letting me crash :)

I particularly like the wallride pictures.. Who is that handsome devil in those pics anyway? :P

i dunno who he was, but he looked really sad..... and tired too!