Trials Heaven?

2sixstreet

Gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap.

I think it's just some sort of future landscape project thing, bit expensive and pointless.

Pointless? Its a holocaust memorial. :ermm: A different block for every person.

This is also about a year and a half old. The guy that designed it was questioned about skateboarders, and he replied something like "i designed it to be appreciated, it any form". Basically, not off limits.

And the blocks go up to over 6ft high, and i doubt you'd get bored as quickly as you might think.

Gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap.

lol

think outside of the box mr.mike

:rolleyes:

lol

think outside of the box mr.mike

:rolleyes:

Sorry will, forgot, street is cool right now.

180 gap 180 gap 180 gap 180 gap 180 gap 180 gap 180 gap 180 gap 180 gap 180 gap 180 gap 180 gap 180 gap 180 gap 180 gap 180 gap ....

Pointless? Its a holocaust memorial. :ermm: A different block for every person.

This is also about a year and a half old. The guy that designed it was questioned about skateboarders, and he replied something like "i designed it to be appreciated, it any form". Basically, not off limits.

And the blocks go up to over 6ft high, and i doubt you'd get bored as quickly as you might think.

Completely off-topic, but interesting nonetheless: clicky

Been there and seen it, it's right near the Brandemburg gate.

It looks more interesting than in the picture, all the blocks are different hight and gaps are different sizes too, prob be more fun than the picture shows but you'd only visit it for one day, there would be no point going back twice - you'd have done all you could really.