The Top Gear Thread

Smo™

I really want one of them trucks, but it'd be too big to even get it in the country.

I saw an H2 trying to go through the centre of Manc once, twas pretty fecking hilarious. Think of an 82 point turn....

• 2 weeks later...

Wooooo A537 made it in again! Otherwise known as the Cat and Fiddle. It's one of the most "dangerous" roads in the UK, and I live about 9 miles away.

I've been up and down it a lot on pillion and to be honest I don't think it's very dangerous, there are very few sideroads, and very few buildings, so it's actually pretty safe, so you can go VERY fast on it. :P

It has average speed cameras on it now, so if you average over 50mph then you'll get a nice ticket, so what all the superbike riders do is go up, and ride back and forth between the cameras! :lol:

Gonna have to get up there soon, never got round to riding it solo yet.

you know that video one of the members posted in boti up of his parents i think it was and they passed the top gear people filming and the dad was just goin nuts lol.

well bbc just used it as their top gear add straight after shooting stars then.

pretty cool tbf.