The Top Gear Thread

Smo™

I'd take the SLS over most cars. I love AMG mercs, that brutal power and sound mostly.

That. Though to drive on the road I'd have none of those three. People in such cars look like complete tools. Something like an RS6, M5 or C63 would be so much nicer, not attracting the attention of crowds.

My point was that saying ferrari's dont have hard edge track appeal is not entirely true. Also they have major heritage and pedegree from racing. My original point i was trying to make was overall the ferrari was the best car IMO, just as fast on the track as the GT3 RS and as quick as the AMG SLS in a straight line and was also better behaved in the corners than the SLS and better on the road than the 911. I prehaps didnt phrase as well when i typed it as i did in my head! Lol

Edited by bender b rodreguez

• 6 months later...

Thought it was one of the best episodes ever.

It's cool how people are so different - we (myself and girlfriend) both thought it was pretty boring. Only good bit was the 1M. Still looking forward to the rest of the series though!

Also it was awesome due the fact there was a cooper s mk1 rally mini of coarse!! :P

‎"Everybody should drive a Mini, everybody should own a Mini at some point, or you are incomplete as a human being." - Very well said by James May ;D

All in all i thought it was a good episode, not one of the best but still a good'un.