New Products From Adamant

ADAMANT-UK

As many of you may know, Adamant and their sister companies have recently released a new range of parts.

These parts have now landed in the UK, and are available from all the usual Echo, ZOO, Czar, Gu and Adamant retailers.

Below are a few pictures of the Adamant products to whet your appetites.

CNC Machined Bashring, Available in 6 Colours:

[attachmentid=5185]

CNC Machined 4-Bolt Brake Booster, Available in 6 Colours:

[attachmentid=5186]

CNC Machined HS33 Brake Clamps, Available in 6 Colours:

[attachmentid=5187]

CNC Machined ISIS Cranks, Available in 6 Colours:

[attachmentid=5188]

CNC Machined Lever Blades, for 2005 HS33 brakes, Available in 6 Colours:

[attachmentid=5189]

ADAMANT-UK

post-9910-1149782210_thumb.jpg

post-9910-1149782263_thumb.jpg

post-9910-1149782313_thumb.jpg

post-9910-1149782370_thumb.jpg

post-9910-1149782438_thumb.jpg

Topic here.

The reason he has had no posts is becuase the forum sometimes deletes loads of topics off etc. He will have posted befor. (Mind you in saying that he only joined a few days ago).

Edited by JT!

Nice products there, and i think he got validated because he/she needs to beable to post in topics like news, and of corse the uk importer of adamant is probaly going to be alot older than the new members which prettymuch assures he will use proper english and not talking in text talk?

Well that what i think, and as for the products, very nice there just seems to be alot of the same thing at the moment and i think the levers should have been made for 04 levers aswell as there is probaly just as many people useing 04 rather than 05.

Rob

Will these bash ring be able to fit onto Middleburn/Tensile cranks?

And also..i would liek to see a lever blade to fit the 04 magura body, as rob said, i dont want to pay £40 for an 05 then £40 again for a new lever.

the bash will fit onto screw on cranks only.......not so sure about tensiles from what i remember the newer ones only have splines for fitting a bash. and it definately wont fit on burns.

there are already levers out for the 04 magura body. go to fresh-products. many people use 05 because they have seen the light and they are just as nice. deng is the first person to make new levers for 05 brakes, and fair play to him. the adamant lever is lush and provides extra power in the brake....LOVERLLY

gooooo, yoou fools :P its not 2 seperate letters it isnt G.U its GU so goo

I supose you pronouse it tra instead of 'Tee Are Ay'

Edited by JT!

I don't think we'll be seeing any more posts about future products again :lol:

He comes on, tells us about some new trials components and what does everyone do? Go off and talk about how to pronounce another company name :blink::lol::lol:

On a side note, i know that GU, CZAR, ECHO, ADAMENT etc are really made by the same people but are just effectively different lines of products.... but who makes zona? Is it just coincidental that zona re-arranges into onza or are zona and onza really the same company?

I don't think we'll be seeing any more posts about future products again :lol:

He comes on, tells us about some new trials components and what does everyone do? Go off and talk about how to pronounce another company name :blink::lol::lol:

On a side note, i know that GU, CZAR, ECHO, ADAMENT etc are really made by the same people but are just effectively different lines of products.... but who makes zona? Is it just coincidental that zona re-arranges into onza or are zona and onza really the same company?

lol yes they are the same company :lol:

Adamant lever is really nice! the power you get out of it is awesome, duno if thats because the lever is slightly longer or what ever but I was impressed. It also has a really nice feel to it the way it bends at the tip for your finger, bit like the hope levers. Having looked at all the other levers ZOO!, CZAR... ect the adamant one looks to be the better shape. All the bossters seem really big and bulky suppose this is good for making it alot stiffer but looks pritty naff in my opinion.

Towler