Tom Buck - Mjcycles.com

Bucky

Dude for a first video its pretty damn immense. Your riding style is immense and pretty beastly ... however in my opinion : a slower song and better camera angles an less effects would have polished a good video into a great one.

But on the whole top notch (Y)

(Y)

believe me, I m your bigest fan...but this video is not as good as your riding

not street enough for me,not huge bunny and manual enough... :(

one of the best style ever...but not the best vid

sorry :$ , I m relly really waiting for the next one (Y)

thanks for the comments guys. im riding leeds today so ill try get soem more footage and whack some sick street shit together.

sos bout the song i just put all the clips together and found a song that fitted with the length.

MJCycles.com

agree with the better camera angles comment and perhaps song choice

need another vid out soon, riding style is so refreshing. bunny hop over the waterfall pond thing, mental, loved it.

so much variety in the video but it was difficult to appreciate just how good your riding is.

i think we need an encore!!!

probs see you at the glen sometime over the summer

sos bout the song i just put all the clips together and found a song that fitted with the length.

MJCycles.com

Hey dude, dont be sorry about it lol its all good and it was only slightly out , if you want any help just shout us over msn !! I'll try and help when im back from work e.t.c

Craig

thanks for the comments guys. im riding leeds today so ill try get soem more footage and whack some sick street shit together.

MJCycles.com

ok...you ve juste filming one day... ;)

I was think it was a big vid of you with lots of riding filming during 1 of 2 months

sorry :$

That vid was rather sexual. I had a strong urge to get out on my bike and to start trying to manual up and down my road. Shame I can't though :( I've made myself sad! I'll watch your vid again, it'll cheer me up cus it's one of the best vids I've seen for ages and ages, very refreshing riding style. These NMCs need to stop watching CLS and start watching Bucky!

P.S. Lay off the transitions next time, many of your later clips were missed due to a half faded granny in the way

Edited by ManxTrialSpaz