Films That Make You Cry.

Al_Fel

lmao jesus.. some of you should just be women.

Only time really for me was watching baywatch.. when i was 10 or 11 when some guys kept pushing this midgit guy over in the water and broke his body board in half. I was like : you f**king bastards.

rofl.

alson not a film but that heaven song (911 remix) with the little girl talking about how she misses her dad :( that always gets me, also got my ice hockey team on thebus lol :)

When the old man leaves prison and takes his own life because he can't handle the outside world :(

Maybe I should clarify, I havn't started balling my eyes out, but had I stopped trying not to, I would....

Another one that's come to mind is Blow, with Jonny Depp. Towards the end where he is in prison, and imagines his daughter goes to visit him.

I dont think anyone has heard of the film the legend of 1900 but that was probaly the saddest film ive watched.

That is one of the best films i've ever seen and nobody has heard of it! I can't download it or find it in shops!

very sad film.

Amazing Film! Took me ages to even find the name of it then another week or so before i found someone selling it on VHS on Ebay.

So glad i got it, love the film, nearly brings me to tears everytime.

About a boy aswel :$

Amazing Film! Took me ages to even find the name of it then another week or so before i found someone selling it on VHS on Ebay.

So glad i got it, love the film, nearly brings me to tears everytime.

Ive only watched it once...Alway's at the end were it get's me. :

ive just downloaded the legend of 1900 off torrentspy if anyone wanted to know, going pretty quick too (Y)

What's the site? Or is it something like limewire?