New Ipod Nano

fredrico

Seconded andy. In my opinion itunes is truely horrible. I will decide how i want to manage my music thankyou.

Thirded. itunes = sheeeiite

shuffles are crap - also without a screen and small should have a monster battery life but doesnt. oh and sound shit

Nanos - also shit, sound bad break easy and need gaytunes. Oh and also have a colour screen which is totaly pointless... the 2 redeeming features are that its a 8Gb flash player = (Y) and apparently has a 24 hour battery life which is good too

Nano looks alright.... kinda like the ipod mini...rounded edges, colours e.t.c.... they probly thought about how well the ipod mini sold and thought theyd mix the two.... i dont think it goes well...

as for the battary life... its just hopeless anyway... lol

Think i will keep my mini till it dies..... now knowing me it will die tomorrow lol

The shuffle.. strange, too small, needs a screen

I love the shuffle. All I do is stick the player in my bag or pocket, put tracks on that I like, and job done. Don't care what comes next, I know I like it all. Oh, and it's small and light, and I wouldn't worry about losing it.

I like my Nano too. iTunes isn't great, and other software is available, but the Nano sounds good with decent earphones. I've got a soft case for mine, and despite being dropped and so on, it's never had a hint of trouble. I agree though that the screen is somewhat pointless, and having had Sony devices which have battery lives measured in days, 8 hours or less from a Nano charge isn't great.

Ultimately though, it plays music well enough, it's small, light and shiney. Works for me.

I too love the new suffle. I have a video iPod and its way to big to carry round on rides and the nano would get a good beating, the suffle would be perfect. The reason for the not soo good battery life, which I think is actully good, is cause it is small, it has a very small battery. But I think it has a good battery life cause you can use it all day and when you home you can charge it up over night and use it again. And the price for the new suffle is great! £55 for 1gb! I am most probaly going to get one for causul (sp) use cause my iPod is too much to carry round in my pocket.

The nano is the same really, I like the new look but Its too small in size and and not enough hard drive space (well not enough for me) and although they are cheaper now, for £70 extra you can have alot more.

The new iTunes is great (like the old one), I find it the most easiest one to use.

They have also announced project iTV. A box with wireless connectivity connected to your TV and it streams off everything of your iTunes libary (sp) on your computer and plays it on your TV.

Overall I think Apple is soon going to be the dominent computer comany. I think Apple computers work great and iPod's are just amazing.

New photo's have a search function, going to be very useful B)

I couldn't really care less about that, I wouldn't use it at all. I'm quite pleased that the new (mansize) iPods have hardly changed at all - it means mine isn't really out of date :D

Meh, Your probably not allowed to touch them without wearing gloves made of 100% cotton or something. The last 'generation' you couldn't stick in your pocket without the screen smashing or just getting generally scratched. I was just talking to one of my mates about it and we think a different company should make them....

Heres what we came up with...

[attachmentid=7028]

[attachmentid=7029]

Still in the prototype stage...

post-10393-1158171082_thumb.jpg

post-10393-1158171091_thumb.jpg

How are you supposed to select songs on that shuffle?

You put the songs in the order you want if your gay. And the name says it all, it suffles the songs around. Does anyone actully listen to tracks in certain order? (If yes jokes about the gay part..... please don't beat me up)