Nedd A New Hub

maxxis26

ive broke another cheep hub and am getting board of it.

im not made out of money nor do i have a money tree and ive got two kids

dont say chris king, theres no way i can afford one, but what cheeper alternatives are there for the trials rider who cant get a chris king

thanks in advance

A DMR revolver with a Eno? Or a cheap freewheel for now?

somebody with intelligence

pro2s are fantastic, i love mine, but hes on a budget....and seeing as pro 2s arent uber cheap, that aint helping

sooo if you dont mind running singlespeed (gears are shit anyway), get a revolver ss hub, and an acs claw freewheel,simple cheap, reliable and a decent amount of engagements-the hubs are strong and the bearings last ages (Y)

if you can stretch your budget you can get a tensile/eno freewheel, with more eps and a better build quality than that of an acs. the beauty of buying a revolver hub is that you can just buy an acs for now and upgrade later :) s'all good

thats your best bet for new (and secondhand actually), you may be lucky and find a cheap hope xc(not really any better than running an acs claw) or if you can find a pro 2 trials cheap secondhand, grab it, last hub you will want to buy, and they totally rule over kings from my personal experience

Casting my vote for the Revolver SS.

Been through more than my fair share of Hope hubs including more than a few XCs 2 Bulbs & a Big Un I found in the shed from my old DH bike.

But then I saw the light & kept it all as cheap as possible....... DMR hub & ACS freewheel....... Not a failure yet. I think it's outlasted pretty much every wheel I've had ahead of it!

for me too it is very good idea. buy DMR revolver (or similar hubs like echo) and acs freewheel (for the begining) is good base and later can be easily upgraded with better freewheels.

sorry on bad english :$

Edited by maxxtro