The Lost Thread

JT!

She got gassed remember, in her kitchen.

That part was true, but she wore a gas mark so she could drag Kate to the jungle and start the lie that Ben told her to start?

Think your right Jake, but it certainly wont be 7 episodes. 2 max. 1 more of her gaining everyones trust, then 1 of her f**king everything up and revealing what is going.

Nearly at end of season so they can't start long story lines at this stage, only little ones.

It have thought the absolute opposite, start something HUGE so we will have to watch next season, they allways end each season with a new tangent to go off on for the next...

I think she did want ben killed in his OP. Juliette wanted to leave using whatever means possible if that ment killing ben and taking the sub herself then im sure she would have. Now the sub is blown up she kinda has to stick with ben. cos if she doesn't god knows what would happen....

Ben could never have known locke was coming to blow up the sub, and when he found out what she wanted he said he'd let her off the island too to keep her on side. When locke came along it was perfect for him because he didn't prevent them (jack and juliette) from leaving, and so kept 'his word' which seems to be the only thing ben has going for him.

I'll be suprised if she doesn't now you've said that. or perhaps she'll just do what ethan did with claire originally and give her the stuff she needs without her knowing, spose they could have done that anyway.....

argh so confusing...

what does claire need, i thought it was nothing, from the conversation ben had with juliet theyd programmed an implant to start her convulsions etc. so juliet had an oppurtunity to prove herself to the group and gain there trust, wasnt just coincidence.

however something that confuses me, jack knows juliet dragged kate into the jungle, handcuffed her etc to fool her. so whys he doing this?

as for the sun baby thing, it sounds probable, but just a wee bit too probable.

also the whole giving birth on the island thing isnt true, as rousseua and danielle,

what does claire need, i thought it was nothing, from the conversation ben had with juliet theyd programmed an implant to start her convulsions etc. so juliet had an oppurtunity to prove herself to the group and gain there trust, wasnt just coincidence.

however something that confuses me, jack knows juliet dragged kate into the jungle, handcuffed her etc to fool her. so whys he doing this?

as for the sun baby thing, it sounds probable, but just a wee bit too probable.

also the whole giving birth on the island thing isnt true, as rousseua and danielle,

Claire needed some sort of stuff to stop her dying like every other pregnant woman on the island- or so ben told juliette.

I think danielle was an exception, I wonder does ben know that rousseau is still alive? that would complicate matter even further, I wonder where she is come to think about it, she left and we havnt seen her since she was at the others camp.....

At the end of the episode Ben clearly said there's nothing wrong with Claire and it was something they implanted in her to cause the reaction so that Juliet would save the day and the rest of the group would accept her.

Jack is gonna get dropped right in it when Juliet shows her true colours. Just to clear a few things up, Danielle was not born on the island I think, and at the end of this episode Ben refers to "Ethan's old medicine drop point" where Juliet will find the cure for Claire, so Sun will probably need the medicine too.

At the end of the episode Ben clearly said there's nothing wrong with Claire and it was something they implanted in her to cause the reaction so that Juliet would save the day and the rest of the group would accept her.

yeh, but remember that it's pregnant women that die randomly, juliette is there to help them with fertility.....

I got quite a BIG SPOILER about the end of lost.

I read it on some lost forum ages ago, dont have a clue if it's true or not.......

It's kind of annoying actually and don't have a go at me when you hear it and think it's complete b**locks

Don't want to put it in a post because I guarantee people will moan.

PM me if you want to hear it.

• 2 weeks later...

She stopped the tape before she said "i hate you ben"...

That last line of that episode has now completely changed the course of the whole show, as they now wont be rescued, they have to get off them selves, or find a way to communicate out rather then wait for rescue.

Also, anyone remember the first season, Jacks dads coffin, and the fact it was empty, that has now been answered to a certain extent.

Although Jin having 2 months until she dies is a bit shit, as it means there is still 2 more months worth of Lost island time, which is atleast 2 seasons. :(

That crazy dude died. Jacks dad 'was' dead...

I think that guy faked his death, becuase those things were off when Juliette and Kate ran past it.

I want to know what happend to John and Ben.

the show confuses me now, remember early in season 2 i was well into the whole lost scene, and listening to podcasts from the producers etc, and they said everyone who dies on the island, really dies.they wont return.

also that this wasnt some past death experience(i had a discussion with someone off here about this a couple of weeks back) and how they wernt in purgatory(sp?) or alive as ghosts.

now the fact mikhail is still alive(of course there could be a chance he didnt really die, although i dont know how theyd explain that one, or that there is more than one mikhail(cloning etc)) kind of contradicts the first fact.

and the last line of this show, kind of means the second statement could be false. now i know the idea is the producers make it so we dont have a clue whats going to happen. where those statements on the pod cast a bluff, or is this bit thats just happened a double bluff. (them all being dead could be explained by a government conspiracy for example, as dharma is a government or "company" experiment and they know what happened., as for mikhail, he said the island heals you quickly, maybe not all mortal wounds are mortal wounds on this island).

what about lockes dad being one of bens prisoners? aint got a clue what to think of that

She stopped the tape before she said "i hate you ben"...

That last line of that episode has now completely changed the course of the whole show, as they now wont be rescued, they have to get off them selves, or find a way to communicate out rather then wait for rescue.

Also, anyone remember the first season, Jacks dads coffin, and the fact it was empty, that has now been answered to a certain extent.

Although Jin having 2 months until she dies is a bit shit, as it means there is still 2 more months worth of Lost island time, which is atleast 2 seasons. :(

Her stopping the tape before saying that, on her own, proves to me that she want's off the island, and is only doing whatever she thinks will get her off.

What about desmonds wife? No way can you rule out that they will get rescued. Desmond wasn't on the flight, so she wouldn't have cause to stop looking just because they are all found dead....

I don't think jacks dad is alive now, anything could have got to him animals or something, I expect it was 'the island' playing with jack.

Do you mean sun? I don't think she will die, I think there is more in the plot to come for her.

yeh I don't think mikail was totally dead, and like he said the island seems to have healing powers, as seen with locke.

I reckon mikail may have had something where by he could 'play dead' those big fence thing's just gave him a plausible excuse to use it without bringing up suspicion and it ment he didn't have to run the risk of them torturing him (but then why wouldn't he just 'play dead' when they start to tortue??))

Really looking forward to see what ben and locke have been up to, and want to know more about lockes dad. Hes such a f**ked up character its unreal.

That last episode annoyed me, with the girl, for most of it she was unconcious. Anyway, about all of the people on the island being dead, I think that the others killed a search party of people trying to find survivors from flight 510, and radioed back to say that there were no survivors because the others still had uses for the people (research, jack being a spinal doctor etc). Either that, or with the island being so hard to find as it wont show on a compass due to the electromagnet, the "searchers" may have presumed that the plane sunk and there were no survivors. And im expecting for ben and the others to storm the beach where jack and that group are, because Juliette said to Ben before the gassing in the village "i'll see you in a week". This all depends on whether the programme is set as each episode shows 24ish hours on the island, which would show ben coming back 7 episodes from the gassing, IF he does come back. Just a few thoughts to discuss.

That last episode annoyed me, with the girl, for most of it she was unconcious. Anyway, about all of the people on the island being dead, I think that the others killed a search party of people trying to find survivors from flight 510, and radioed back to say that there were no survivors because the others still had uses for the people (research, jack being a spinal doctor etc). Either that, or with the island being so hard to find as it wont show on a compass due to the electromagnet, the "searchers" may have presumed that the plane sunk and there were no survivors. And im expecting for ben and the others to storm the beach where jack and that group are, because Juliette said to Ben before the gassing in the village "i'll see you in a week". This all depends on whether the programme is set as each episode shows 24ish hours on the island, which would show ben coming back 7 episodes from the gassing, IF he does come back. Just a few thoughts to discuss.

I feel that it's clear that everyone on the island didn't end up there by chance. Juliette's husband dying(most obvious case of intervention of some sort), jack's dad dying, kate getting caught and brought back, (jack and kate being brother and sister???) I suspect that whoever the other's comminicate to (the rest of the world as such) have engineered some crash site or something and basically given the world a bunch of evidence so they don't keep looking for the lost ones.

I really don't expect ben to 'storm' the beach. What would the purpose be? We don't know why the other's are on the island, but they seem to have a purpose of some sort, why risk all of them dying for no reall gain? the losties don't hold the key to anything on the island, apart from perhaps locke, but he's gone with the others anyway.

I feel that it's clear that everyone on the island didn't end up there by chance. Juliette's husband dying(most obvious case of intervention of some sort), jack's dad dying, kate getting caught and brought back, (jack and kate being brother and sister???) I suspect that whoever the other's comminicate to (the rest of the world as such) have engineered some crash site or something and basically given the world a bunch of evidence so they don't keep looking for the lost ones.

I really don't expect ben to 'storm' the beach. What would the purpose be? We don't know why the other's are on the island, but they seem to have a purpose of some sort, why risk all of them dying for no reall gain? the losties don't hold the key to anything on the island, apart from perhaps locke, but he's gone with the others anyway.

But if a search party found an engineered crash site, and maybe corpses, dental evidence would prove that they are not the people that were originally on flight 510, and also they would try and find a black box. On the contrary, they could change the people on the flights dental records seeing as they know who they are, and they couldve salvaged the black box from the wreck on the "lost" island, and put it on the engineered crash site.

As for me saying that ben would storm the beach, things keep popping up that the others need jacks people for, like Sun getting pregnant which gets Juliette to ultrasound her, possibly because ben found out that Sun is pregnant and wanted Juliette to continue her research undercover on Sun. From here, what COULD happen is that Ben wants Sun taken in, and some intervention is made to save Sun, causing a battle of some sort, just to get a good cliffhanger for the end of season 3.

I think something like this could happen, because Ben is still somewhere on the island, hiding perhaps in one of the undiscovered Dharma hideouts (only 4 have been found, from the weird map that Locke saw - The Hatch, The Surveillance centre, Medical Centre and the place that Locke blew up). Not many episodes are left from this season, so a cliffhanger has to be made up soon.

Also, how the hell is that man with one eye still alive?! and who is the lady with the punctured lung, as she had access to some sort of vehicle. I'm not sure what it is, but it definately had rotors, was able to be ejected from and also could climb to an altitude where an oxygen mask is necessary.