The Lost Thread

JT!

I'm impatient, and this, to be honest, is dragging on quite considerably.

Keep unfolding new stuff and not explaining anything. The only thing that was explained recently was the submarine, and hell, we only learn't of that like 2 or 3 episodes ago, and its already gone.

:(

No. I just watched it. Good episode, bit of a filler, but some interesting stuff in there too! The whole smoke thing is mad, but I'm well glad Sawyer is the temporary leader, Hurley played him like a fiddle!! haha, but I guess now Kates gone and got Jack back, Sawyer wont be in charge for long.

WHAT THE f**k?!

I well trusted her. :(

Want to know what the f**ks going on. :(

Hopefully find out next week if Ben said he'll see her in a week, hopefully.

But wow, Lost writers do know how to throw in a twist or a million.

WHAT THE f**k?!

kinda saw that one coming after she handcuffed her self to kate......

WHAT THE f**k?!

wouldn't it be 7 episodes before we see him again? I thought it was done kinda in real time, as far as days=episodes?

but yeh, pretty fuct up

She got gassed remember, in her kitchen.

That part was true, but she wore a gas mark so she could drag Kate to the jungle and start the lie that Ben told her to start?

Think your right Jake, but it certainly wont be 7 episodes. 2 max. 1 more of her gaining everyones trust, then 1 of her f**king everything up and revealing what is going.

Nearly at end of season so they can't start long story lines at this stage, only little ones.

She got gassed remember, in her kitchen.

That part was true, but she wore a gas mark so she could drag Kate to the jungle and start the lie that Ben told her to start?

Oh yeah. I don't pay enough attention.

So, did she really want Ben killed in his opp? Why would that change anything if he was alive or dead? Why am i asking people who don't know? :turned:

Er` I just popped over to the `Lost - Episode Guide`site... and there are different writers for many/each of the episodes... well in season 3 that is.

What the hell is going on there? I always though it was a couple of dudes writing the show... no wonder the stories all over the place! I have I got something completely wrong here? :blink:

Er` I just popped over to the `Lost - Episode Guide`site... and there are different writers for many/each of the episodes... well in season 3 that is.

What the hell is going on there? I always though it was a couple of dudes writing the show... no wonder the stories all over the place! I have I got something completely wrong here? :blink:

A lot of big show have different writers - 24 is the same for example

Sounds like a plan you got there Simon. Juliet is a bitch!! Its a real spanner in the works!!

EDIT: FFS!! I didnt notice it was you Beeco, I just always see no avatar + SM = Simon, sorry man!!

Edited by MonsterJ