The Lost Thread

JT!

Claire and Jack.

Sheehan, go find another tv series to watch, as you actually have no clue at all about this one. :S

Fair enough, its a bit of a wild show, but plucking ideas and theories out of thin air with no story line backing is simply mad.

Ben storming the beach? What...?

That completely goes against the others, especially Ben.

Claire and Jack.

Sheehan, go find another tv series to watch, as you actually have no clue at all about this one. :S

Fair enough, its a bit of a wild show, but plucking ideas and theories out of thin air with no story line backing is simply mad.

Ben storming the beach? What...?

That completely goes against the others, especially Ben.

Yeah, they were just a few ideas that ive had that have been really bugging me, but i think something big has to happen soon, as we are nearing the end of the season.

And it will, as i said, the next 3 episodes are set to be the best yet, and they've not released plots for the final 2 parter of the season.

To save everyone the hassle;

Next episode;

Locke returns

The girl that parachuted talks about flight 815, information as yet unknown to anyone on the island

After that;

Ben tells Locke about the island, taking him to monuments and other locations

People find out why Juliet is really back at the beach

Dharma is revealed, along with more history of the island

After that;

Jack makes plans to get rid of the others

Sawyer discovers a possible way to signal for help and then rescue

At the possible cost of Charlies life

right aint read the lost forums as i think it will ruin it, read episode discriptions on abc though

what i can work out from it, i think

lockes dad who is on the island(shown tied up a couple of episodes back), is in fact the real sawyer(sawyer named himself after the person who conned his parents, and went hunting him)

locke finds this out, and this is the reason he returns to the beach, to get sawyer to help him get rid of his anthony cooper.

also my mate linked me up to a page telling me:

there are 5 deaths still to come this season. so lets take some guesses at who these are:

1) anthony cooper(for the reason mentioned above)

2)juliette.

3)the new girl from the chopper, naomi??(she doesnt seem to serve much purpose other than the news bulletin from the outside world)

4) jack/locke (theres going to be a be something between these 2, i can see, they aint gettin on eye to eye, and lockes almost replaced jack as the beachie amongst the others.jack wants off the island more than anything, locke wants the opposite)

5) pass, aint got a clue, maybe charlie(altho cant see him and locke or jack going. maybe an other

Is that a good or a bad thing? I want to know what Jack and Juliette know...

What jack and juliette know is f**k all compared to this so much so it's dealt with in the first half of the episode. It's currently a bad thing but without giving too much away I expect 'the island' will be up to it's tricks for next weeks episode.

What jack and juliette know is f**k all compared to this so much so it's dealt with in the first half of the episode. It's currently a bad thing but without giving too much away I expect 'the island' will be up to it's tricks for next weeks episode.

I suppose. Hmm, wonder how this season will end.

Also, has anybody heard how many seasons there are going to be?

Aparrently, it was meant to be 8, but now its 5 as its dragging on apparently.

Is that a good or a bad thing? I want to know what Jack and Juliette know...

Did you not watch this episode or something?

You do realize we are 4 days ahead of you, if you watch it on Sky? You'll find out what Jack and Juliette know this week.

Jake, tell you what, i did not see that coming. Biggest shock of the series i think, if Locke stays the way he ended up anyway.

I actually sat there in silence and was like "what the f**k".

Thing is, that episode explained f**k all. Know we kinda know what Dharma is, and how they got their etc, but who are the hostiles and how did they get their?

Roar.

Bit of a mad episode that one.

You do realize we are 4 days ahead of you, if you watch it on Sky? You'll find out what Jack and Juliette know this week.

Jake, tell you what, i did not see that coming. Biggest shock of the series i think, if Locke stays the way he ended up anyway.

Thing is, that episode explained f**k all. Know we kinda know what Dharma is, and how they got their etc, but who are the hostiles and how did they get their?

Roar.

what episode are you on? im confused!

just watched number 20 and i was like WTF! at lock!

Roar.

Ohhh, it makes sense.

I suppose. Hmm, wonder how this season will end.

Also, has anybody heard how many seasons there are going to be?

Aparrently, it was meant to be 8, but now its 5 as its dragging on apparently.

6, was on the entertainment news the other day, abc have agreed and contracted with the producers for it to come to a close in 2010, with 3 more seasons still to come.

6, was on the entertainment news the other day, abc have agreed and contracted with the producers for it to come to a close in 2010, with 3 more seasons still to come.

It'd better have a good ending, or i will be pi**ed off. Some of the rumors about the end are really crappy ones.

You don't know they havn't unless a point is made of it.

Fair enough the guy who recruited juliette and gave locke the info on sawyer looks exactley the same as the guy young ben met in the woods, but young ben looks exactley the same as old ben but with a differant hair cut, it's the limitations placed by them being played by the same person.

I had watched half the episode this morning before going to college, came back watched it again from the start and couldn't believe the last 20 minutes they were great. Pity we didn't get to see what jack and the losties had 'to catch up on' but I guess that'll be next week.....

The whole jacob thing totally freaked me out. As did the whole idea of ben killing everyone in dharma, how then did rousseau remain on the island? wasn't she dharma?

In the year 2010 (our time) thats when the whole reason for the show comes out.

Does no one read papers?

no, explain.

That episode as a puzzler.

I hope John dies, never really liked him.

Wtf happend to Mike and Walt that's what i want to know.

:S

2010 is when the show is going to finish. There's going to be 3 more seasons, each with 16 episodes between now and then.

And you know this how?

They are still writing it are they not? Why would each season have 16 episodes rather than 24(I think???? but definately more than 16 anyway!) as all the other's have had???