The Lost Thread

JT!

i know polar bears can swim really well but seems a little bit far fetched...

Mayby that island was used for the animals, and maybe brought back to experiments and such, but they actually lived there.

From my understanding the other's live way up high in a crater type place on the same island as the crash happened, otherwise they couldn't have ran to it when the crash happened, remember?

The other island where jack kate and sawer are now, could have been used for testing animals in an effort to keep whatever crazy shit was going on away from the rest of the world/other station's/island that they crashed on.

To apply logic about a polar bear swimming is stupid really, it's obviously no normal polar bear, perhaps a result of experiment's carried out on it at the island jack is on at the moment.

I think the two island's idea is very possible, the survivors havn't seen the entire island so perhaps mountains or whatever cover's the view of anywhere else....

From my understanding the other's live way up high in a crater type place on the same island as the crash happened, otherwise they couldn't have ran to it when the crash happened, remember?

If i remember corectly, there's no reason why he couldn't have just ran to get in a boat?

Nah, maybe not.

Has anyone seen the trailor for next week!? [attachmentid=7897]

306.wmv

If i remember corectly, there's no reason why he couldn't have just ran to get in a boat?

Nah, maybe not.

Has anyone seen the trailor for next week!? [attachmentid=7897]

ahh JT, they sent two people, both went differant directions........ They would have gone the same way i'd imagine to get a boat....

ahh JT, they sent two people, both went differant directions........ They would have gone the same way i'd imagine to get a boat....

Yeah good point.

Maybe they ran so they woudn't get discoverd. Maybe something happend with them and the people who were with the french woman. There's no way of knowing with lost. :S

Yeah good point.

Maybe they ran so they woudn't get discoverd. Maybe something happend with them and the people who were with the french woman. There's no way of knowing with lost. :S

See, I only started watching since series 2, and even then I didn't watch all of them, so there's a fair few bit's im totally unsure of, the french woman being one :ermm:

Very good points raised.

First off the village which we saw in the first episode to season 3 seems to be high up, and as Jake said, in a crater of some sort. We saw Ben instructing some of the villagers to run to each beach, hence the running in 2 different directions, 'cause if you remember the, tail section landed on the other side.

However, when they took Sawyer for a walk, they pointed to another island, and told him he had no where to run.

This could be taken in 2 ways, one, the other hatches they are in, the zoo type one and the underwater one are infact on that second island, with the village being the same, and when the people ran, they was running towards 2 different boats at different docks.

Or of course, the twisty one, where the village and hatchs are infact on the same island as the survivors, and the other island is simply to far away for the survivors to see, and is used as a pseudo effect, much like the fake pace maker.

Either theory does however bring with it many questions, as does any Lost theory. One being, if the village and other hatches are on the same island, why have they never been discovered (although that map on the wall of the first hatch would indicate more then the 3 hatches they they've discovered).

Also, if they are on the second island, how was Ben captured on the survivors island accidently, because as we later learnt, Ben being captured wasn't actually meant to happen.

The joys of Lost and trying to figure it out. :P

Yeah, a quarter of a year untill we see the next one.

Shit

Anyway, i knew it was comming, but thought it'd be obvious thing to do. So i knew it wouldn't happen. But it did.

If only jack knew they were on another island. :closedeyes:

One point that i would like to raise goes back to season 2

people can now find the island. when the hatch imploded the electromagnetic field stopped and Desmond turned up on the map...........wtf.......thats so guna come up soon in season 3.

Its so ghey that there leaving it for weeks.

+ sky have bought the airing rights so we wont be seeing on channel four its guna be on sky (is what i have herd)

One point that i would like to raise goes back to season 2

people can now find the island. when the hatch imploded the electromagnetic field stopped and Desmond turned up on the map...........wtf.......thats so guna come up soon in season 3.

Desmond was there before the hatch imploded? He was in it originally when they first entered, he is the one who made the big light shine up to locke.

Sorry, I dont fully understand what your on about.......

Desmond has been on the island longer than the losties.

What makes you think anyone can find the island? nothing suggest's that to me.......

Desmond was there before the hatch imploded? He was in it originally when they first entered, he is the one who made the big light shine up to locke.

Sorry, I dont fully understand what your on about.......

Desmond has been on the island longer than the losties.

What makes you think anyone can find the island? nothing suggest's that to me.......

Did you watch the end of the last episode of series 2 at all? The bit with the two people in an antarctic looking place. When the sky went crazy their monitoring station picked it up on the radar, they promptly rang desmonds bird, who'd obviously been looking for him.... hence finding desmond.

How do you know they were in a plane?

I got the impression they were in some outpost in the artic or something.

I also get the impression they don't know exactley where he is as no one has turned up to save him/them yet. I'd say it is just a matter of time before they(two crazy guys in artic), and desmond's woman are back in the story.

Yeah Desmond's woman is looking for him.

Some people argue that the disturbance that brought down the plane was the disturbance that the 2 guys in the Artic (if that's where they are) recorded. But i think it was the explosion that they recorded.

Did you watch the end of the last episode of series 2 at all? The bit with the two people in an antarctic looking place. When the sky went crazy their monitoring station picked it up on the radar, they promptly rang desmonds bird, who'd obviously been looking for him.... hence finding desmond.

He said desmond turned up on a map, he didn't, the screen said 'electromagnetic anomoly detected' not 'desmond is at burger king on high street'. It's been how long now since the hatch imploded? ages? why havn't any search parties found them if those two guys know where they are?

I obviously misunderstood what mitch said originally, but I don't think desmonds girl know's exactley where he is.

I thought the girl who got the call saying they had 'found it' was the women who gave the boat to Desmond and that they had in fact found the boat? Wasn't aware it was Desmond's missus, maybe i'm wrong but it made sense to me that she was looking for the boat, and in turn find Desmond.

Meh its all confusing, so looking forward to when i can watch them eventually

Frooty

sorry - don't want to read the thread cos i've only watched the first 6 episodes of series three...#

can somebody kind and generous pm me with hints towards an alternative (and reliable) source of new episodes - my current source will be evaporating fairly soon and i'll be buggered then.

ill send you nude pictures of davey's girlfriend in exchange*

ta verymuch :wub:

* actually, i can't cos i don't have any, if I did I would though